Kankuro X reader F

Before you read: characters may act differently than they do in the show/manga, they are aged up, this is another modern AU, they're all college students, Kankuro, Temari, Gaara and you (along with others) are in a friend group. (You're all kinda goth ish, Inspo from a modern kankuro fan art above chapter)
Seeing ... vertically means a pov change

Tamari and I sat quietly in the village library, i was looking through their manga collection, while she was scrolling on her phone getting bored we walked out together til I seen Kankuro leaning against the side of the building and gaara was lounging lazily on the ground, arms resting over his knees.
I looked again at kankuro, a slight tent of red resting on my features looking at his broad shoulders, his shaggy hair lightly blew in the breeze.

.
.
.
"Wassup guys" Temari's voice called out,  Gaaras deeply lined eyes looked up, and kankuro sat his phone lazily into his pocket. "Sup" was kankuros reply, as you slumped your arm around Temaris shoulder. "Hey" your voice sounded bored, almost monotone. Gaara quietly stood walking over to you as Kankuro looked you up and down silently.

(This is what I imagine you wearing, i went for gender neutral, if you prefer something else, feel free to choose anything else!)

Kankuro walked closer, slinging his arm over your shoulder and ruffling your hair, groaning your started to smooth it back out "c'monnnnn Kankuro!! That's so meannnn" you whined as his deep chuckle reached your ears, he leaned closer.
"I know I'm mean baby" his breath tickled your ear, his voice was low, almost a whisper. It sent shivers down your spine as your face grew warm. He leaned his body against you again, laughing aloud when he seen your facial expression. "What's the matter eh? Embarrassed baby?" He emphasized the pet name as he pulled your chin making you face him. Huffing you crossed your arms before glaring at him. "Shut up idiot, get off me." You looked away, voice holding frustration you looked at Temari, or at least, where she had been standing a moment ago, now neither her or Gaara was near, and it was only you and Kankuro, unfortunately.

Again Kankuro put his pointer finger beneath your chin, tilting your head just a little, making you look him in the eyes, he stared deeply for a moment, breaking the silence to say "you're so Beautiful/Handsome, ya know that?" Your stomach fluttered sharply as you brought your hands to your face. Kankuro laughed loudly again, clinging his rings together as he curled his hand into a loose fist placing it over his mouth as he cackled.

You sighed. "Look, if you're just gonna mess around with my feelings you can kindly fuck off" your voice was sharp, he lifted his hand to the side of your face, looking into your eyes again. "But, who said I was playing? Now I know I mess around a lot, but baby, I'm definitely not playing around. 'Specially when I call you Beautiful/Handsome" your heart beat rapidly against your ribcage, stomach turning over and over in a whirlwind of emotions, you looked down to his lips, then up to his eyes again, he smirked, noticing your eyes trail to his lips, he allowed his eyes to trail to your lips as well, taking in the beautiful shade that set them apart from the rest.

He leaned his head slowly to put your fourhead together, noses pressed against each other he smiled, a genuine smile while your heart rate picked up even more. "Whatcha doin kid?" He said, You wrapped your arms loosely around his shoulders. "Depends on what you're doing, you heathen" your breath hitched as he laughed quietly, his warm breath fanning over your face, his ears turning slightly red. "I've got no fucking clue" he spoke in embarrassment, before slightly leaning and sweetly pressing his lips to yours, your eyes fluttered closed quickly, after pulling away you stood looking in each others eyes, they shown a million words without actually verbalizing it.

Finally,  you heard clapping, looking up you seem Temari smiling, clapping her hands together loudly. "Took you two long enough, no?" When she said that, the two of you heated up, faces burning breathing quick.  Maybe this was just, supposed to happen. Either way, all you knew is you loved him. That's all that would matter in this moment.

Hey guys, so this kinda sucked. Sorry about that, I'm working on a few others too, I wrote this one several times but I couldnt quite think of where to lead it, therefore its probably all over the place if I'm being honest. Anywho, love you guys!  Thanks for the support. Stay safeee!!