Iruku x Fem! reader L

Sitting in your bed, you felt the strong warm arms around you tighten as you shifted, the morning sun shining brightly through the curtains, you pushed yourself closer to the figure behind you, snuggling deeper into his chest.

The smell of mint and Cedar flooded your nose, the scent so comforting, his heart beat slow, rhythmic, you sighed, stretching as much as his arms would allow, you turned toward him, before planting small kisses along his face over and over til his eye fluttered open, and he yawned before smiling down at you.

His voice was quiet and groggy while he spoke softly

"Mornin, my little blossom"

You smiled cheerily before replying in your own good morning.
After basking in each others warmth you tried squirming away from him.

"Lemme go iru"

Your morning voice made him smile, nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Nah, I don't think I will."

His hands firmly gripped at your waist pulling you closer, he rolled so he was between your legs, positioned above you.

He caressed your face, dragging his pointer finger to your chin, bringing your lips to his.

Sighing into the kiss, you put your arms around his neck, running your slim fingers through his hair.

He brought your hips forward, pressing you against him, skin flush with his, he slowly rolled his hips into you, you sighing out, the pleasure sending shock waves through your body.

You could feel his shaft harden against your core, your need for him grew, as did the wetness between your legs.

He dipped a hand between your legs, pushing your delicate panties to the side as he caressed your wet folds, groaning against your lips.

"You're already so wet"
iruka whispered, trailing small kisses down your neck,  he pressed a finger against your clit, rolling in circles slowly, he bit down on your collar bone.

Moaning, you arched your back, pressing your clit against his finger harder, he chuckled before grabbing your legs, moving to rest them on his shoulders.

He licked across the damp fabric of your lacey underwear,  the warmth from his tongue sending tiny nerves to a state of fire. You were hot, burning with desire from every sloppy kiss down below.

He pulled your panties down, throwing them across the room onto the floor before open mouth kisses were placed against your soaked lips, his tongue darting and pressing against the perfect spots.

He groaned, sending vibrations through your cunt, he ate you out passionately. Pushing his tongue just enough inside to have you coiled tightly before he pressed fingers inside, pushing in and out before curling upwards, his tongue back to stroking your sensitive clit.

"You taste absolutely amazing, so wet for me"

He teased, pressing his face deeper into you, his lips latched tightly around your bundle of nerves before you made a singular, breathless moan, your climax crashing around you.

His tongue swiped again, cleaning the mess you'd made before he moved back up your body. Between kisses he spoke raspily.

"Who'd said I was done with you, my little blossom? I never did, I don't plan on stopping until you're ruined."

You pressed your legs together, replying with a snarky remark

"Who said you were in charge?"

Iruka smirked, grabbing your hips and flipping you onto your stomach. His hand massaged your ass cheek before pulling back and slapping against you, your breath hitched, a small moan escaping your hips.

Before you could say anything iruka pressed his hardened cock agaisnt your cunt, slipping it back and forth, brushing against your clit.

He slid his cock up, pressing it into your wet hole (I'm sorry if this is cringe guys)

His hips slammed forward, a guttural moan slipping from his parted, swollen lips, your head pressing into the pillow Muffling the sweet sounds he wanted to hear so bad.

Irukas hand gripped at the hair on the back of your head, lifting you til your back was against his chest, his other hand moving to caress across your chest, pinching and abusing your nipples in the process.

"Let me hear you sing y/n"

Irukas deep voice fell onto your ears, his breath warm as it fanned against your neck. Your moans filled the room, bouncing from the walls.

"Shi- iruka-"

Your voice was high pitched, a shrilled moan escaping you as your hands clawed at his thigh.

"Yeah? What is it baby? Tell me, be a good girl for me"

Irukas voice more raspy, desperate, his hips slamming into you harder, quicker. Your knees buckling from the force as he brushed your insides.

His face pressed down onto your neck, the moans streaming from your parted lips. He left bites and hockey's, licking up to your ear as he panted and groaned.

"Feels so good"

Your words slurring, hips bucking wildly against him.

"You my cock hungry little slut huh?"

Your cunt clenched, hearing such a dirty name used to address you, you head threw back, nodding profusely.

Irukas hips became more irratic, before pressing deep into you, both of you moaning as you came.  (U r on the pill. Pretend)

He rode out your highs, thrusting his hips slowly before pulling out of you, dropping beside you and grabbing your thighs.

"I love you"

He whispered, lifting you slowly

"I love you too"

He smiled, kissing you gently.

"Now let's get you cleaned up"

Hey!! As you seen this book is on hiatus, the reason being is I'm having writers block. It's v strange. So I'll randomly post when I get the motivation!! Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed.