Neji x Female reader (F)

Before reading-
Hinata and Naruto are dating
Hinata is your bestfriend, has been since childhood
Neji and Naruto had gone on a mission during this story.
Enjoy.

Breathe
Just breathe, I've got you, here in my arms, you're safe now my love.

It had been a rather long week for you, being part of the hyuga clan was rather stressful. Lady Hinata, your bestfriend, was walking with you toward and old field of flowers, the colors ranged from deep purples, to bright yellows, colors that radiated beauty.
You loved this place.

It was your home away from home, among several other places, another one of your favorite places happened to be your boyfriends arms.

Although he was away right now, you stretched your arms above your head, sighing out in relief as your spine cracked a bit. Hinata looked at you, smiling.

Hinata- "So, y/n, how was your last mission?"
She had spoke softly, slowly sinking onto the ground, beneath the large oak tree.

Y/n- "It was okay, of course naruto and sakura spent half their time being wild"

You shook your head, knitting your brows together, glancing at Hinata you seen her shoulders bounce as she quietly giggled.

Hinata- "yep, that sounds about right, it's really pretty here today"

You both went silent, taking in the scenery. Taking a deep breath your eyes swept the small field, the sun shown on the grass, dancing on the leaves of the trees, a breeze blew by, listening to the light howl, hearing the leaves and grass shuffle. It truly was beautiful.

Leaning back against the oak, you both sat in a companionable silence
Watching butterflies flutter
Seeing the bees buzz from flower to flower.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard someone clear their throat.
You both turned, your eyes widening a bit.

Y/n- "NEJIIIIIIIIII"
You squealed as you jumped into his open arms, hinata giggling again next to you both.

Neji- "Hello my lovely flower"

His voice, still monotonous,  yet soft, you kissed his cheek, smiling as he squeezed you.

Y/n- "I missed you, Neji"

Then you heard the loud blonde storming through the field, headed for Hinata. You seen her face turn a bright red as she quickly stood, holding open her arms shyly

You seen naruto wrap his arms around hinata, swinging her around.

This, this had to be your most favorite place on the planet.
Here, in nejis arms, hinata in narutos.
Everything was perfect.

Hi
So this was a short fluff oneshot

And I'm working on a few other stories at the moment, theyll also be out soon, I hope you enjoyed.