Shikamaru x reader (F)

Your eyes, your scent, your hair, you...intoxicate me with every breath I take I want to be with you til the end. So please, allow me to touch you lovingly tender.

You sat on the edge of your bed, giggling as you seen shikamaru pacing your room, arms crossed, all your friends were coming over to play a few games and sleep over, shikamaru on the other hand, did not want a particular duckbutt or blonde to come.
Although they were, which led to this event.

"ohhh what a drag, y/n why'd you decide who was coming without me??, now I'll have to deal with them all night..."

Shikamaru sighed, feeling slightly helpless seeing as you were one of the fine kunoichi in konaha he obviously couldn't force you into submission without you putting up a fight.

You stood, lightly padding over to him you grabbed his cheek and looked into his eyes.

"Shhhh, it's okay, they'll be here soon and they are our friends ya know?"

You smiled as shikamaru looked at you, your e/c orbs sparkled lightly as he started to lean in.

"Only if I get a kiss"

Shikamaru breathed out, almost sounding like a order. He leaned forward pressing his lips to yours when the door got slammed open, startled you pulled away to see a grinning naruto and a smirking sasuke...guess they seen it all.

"Oh uhm hey guys...you're early...?"

You started sounding as a question a deep red blush adorned your face all the while shikamaru breathed a string of profanities sighing he pulled you over to the bed.

"You two, keep quiet let's watch a movie waiting for the others, dont mention a word. Got it naruto, sasuke?"

Shikamaru's voice sounded threatening causing shivers to go down your spine.

"Got it! Dattebayo!!"
"Hn, I wouldnt say anything anyways."

They both responded with at least some conformation of the sort.

"Kay! Let's choose a movieeeee!!"

You spoke excitedly as you shot up grabbing a movie along the way.
They clearly didnt get to pick, you put it in the movie player and mashed a couple buttons so you could skip the ads at the beginning going straight to the 'homepage' mashing play.
You made your way back to the bed squishing between sasuke and shikamaru while naruto sprawled out on the trunk/bench at the foot of your bed.

After about 30 minutes you all got restless, it being a nice summer day, around 3 in the afternoon you all decided to have a water balloon fight out in the back yard, even shikamaru agreed to it.

Slowly one by one people showed up before yall finished setting up the little game you would play, you had invited hinata, kiba, sai, and of course ino, along with choji.(I probably spelled that wrong).

Everyone changed into clothing that could be wet, and you started to play boys against girls. Sure you where out numbered but it's okay you'd still have fun.

Shikamaru sat back observing everyone and you caught him off guard by bursting a balloon above his head, he turned toward you with a smirk before you felt several balloons hit your back side, erupting water all over you.

You cried out in shock as the water drenched you, and shikamaru along with the other boys laughed at your shrunken form.

"Gotcha...(n/n)."
Shikamaru grinned cockily calling out your nickname for everyone to hear.
Everyone stood wide eyed at the name he'd called you... you told him that was confidential but, guess he decided it wasnt.

"I will get you back shikashika boo....that's a promise."
You smirked having said his nickname as well, causing his eyes to widen in shock that you'd be cocky enough to say it aloud.
Everyone around you by now had continued playing the little game b.vs.g and so far, the boys were winning.

You and shikamaru stared at each other faces flush, the wind gently blew against your damp skin, shivering you blinked and within a second you were wrapped in someone's arms, the scent coming from the skin had you melting against their frame... this was truly bliss.

"Hey shika....I love you so much"

You sighed when he pressed his lips atop the crown of your head.

"Yeah i love you too"

Hey guys, so that's the end of this oneshot...it was rather long, or at least longer than my other  oneshots, if you have requests send them through to me and I'll make sure to do it! Thanks for reading!