33

Your POV

Bakugo took me like a POTATO BAG and RAN ME OFF STAGE!

- BAKA LET ME DOWN!!!
- Why?
- LEMME GOOOOOOO!
- Nope.
- WHY?!

I could knew he enjoyed this.

- I've got a nice view~
- STOP STARING AT MY BUTT?!
- Yeah no keeping my hand on it.
- NO YOU PERV OFF WITH YOUR HAND!
- People could see your panties, no one else should except for me.
- Oh yeah I guess that's- wait....BAKA IM WEARING PANTS!!
- There's a hole.
- LIES BAKA LIES LEMME DOWN!
- Soon geeze stop yelling will ya?
- Yeah no.

So... yeah he got us to the car and slammed the door.
He slowly got closer to me, he looked in my eyes. He got closer to my face, I felt his breath. It was warm and intoxicating. I didn't notice my body leaning  into him. His arm moved behind me and pulled me in closer. Our foreheads were pressed together. Our eyes both closed, waiting for what would happen next. He slipped his hand up my shirt and gently moved higher. I did the same, gliding my hand up his shirt, getting closer and closer to his shoulders. He took his shirt off and threw in next to me. He undid his belt and removed my shirt. His hands were so warm and hot. Attractive hands, face, body, mind...he was the definition of attractive. His sent, intoxicating., it could draw in the biggest and baddest of animals. He got his lips stuck to my neck like leeches. Slowly sucking a little everywhere to find my spot. His tongue was so warm against my neck, that alone drove me insane. I placed my hands in his hair. Slowly and gently pulling and brushing it. He grunted to that, which told me he likey what me doing. I didn't notice him going lower and lower down my neck. I couldn't help but let a few moans escape my mouth. He sent hungry kisses back up my neck trying to desperately get back to my mouth. He got to my jaw and then kissed me so passionately it was euphoria . He didn't fight for dominance too much in the beginning, but after a few minutes if got pretty heated up. He started to take off my bra and slowly pull it aside from us. I helped him undo his pants and shoes and got him in his underwear. He undid my pants as well getting more kisses in along the way. I eventually got a little tired of me only enjoying myself so I decided to take a chance and go dominante on him. I pushed him back in a ruff/gentle kind of way.

- My turn to please you a little~

I got to his neck with was much more muscular then I'd originally thought. He was very sensitive there apparently, the hickeys I gave him appeared not long after. I can use this to my advantage if I want...

Bakugo's POV

SHE IS INSANE! I was being nice by not being too dominant but now...she turned the tables and I'm loving it. I feel like I'm about to blow. She found my sensitive spots, I never knew I was that sensitive to my neck, of well, it's making her do a hell of a good job. I love her so much, her breath on my neck makes me wish I could do this forever. I want to make her the happiest girl alive because SHES MY WOMAN! MINE! And I'll show the world, I'll cover her w my sent, marks, everything. My bad girl~. I might just go all the way right here and now...

- OI!!!!

Who the HELL IS THAT?!

- CAN YOU GUYS MAYBE NOT DO THAT HERE AND NOW?!?

Ummmm FUCK WE'RE STILL IN THE CAR!!!

- AND GET OUT OF MY CAR?!?

WRONG CAR OH SHIT!

- (Y/N) GET DRESSED AND GET READY TO RUN!
- ON IT DONT WORRY YOU TOO!!

We got dressed as fast as lighting ( tu dum tshhhhhhhhh cuz of the quirk...no...okok my bad, also hi ) and I'm not kidding when I say WE RAN like our LIVES depended on it. WE DID THIS DUDE WAS RUNNING AFTER US!

HEYOOOO sorry for not updating in a while I've been celebrating my bday ;) anyways I hope y'all aren't too mad w me and hope you liked this more steamy chapter and lemme know if you guys want some...more spicy stuff.... oki BYEEEEEE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUYY