11

Bakugo's POV

It's been a few days since I last saw (Y/n), I missed seeing her everyday... WHO AM I KIDDING I SAW HER 2 DAYS AGO! What the hell is going on with me. I was walking to class and when I open the door there she was. I don't know what she was laughing at but dawm she looked beautiful. I saw Icyhot her closer to her and I didn't like it. I stepped in their conversation.

- Oi (Y/n) wanna train after school?
- But I was gonna train with Shoto tonight...
- Do not worry (Y/n) we'll train tomorrow.

He was all gentle with her. BARF DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!

- But if I cannot train with you today, would you do me the honours of eating lunch with me?
- Sure! I'd love too.

...WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? HE PRACTICALLY ASKED HER ON A FUCKING DATE!

- Bakugo? You okay?
- Tch fine.

I left and headed to my seat. Mr.Aizawa decided to move (Y/n) from seat. She was sitting next to...

Shoto's POV

I was very glad (Y/n) was sitting next to me now. She came over with her famous smile, it made my heart beat faster. I could see this bothered him a lot. Lucky me though I get to see her pretty face up close.

- Psttt Todoroki.
- Yes?
- I'm gonna sleep mind telling me what I missed after class?
- Sure I'll tell you as we walk to my place.
- Thank youuuu.

She is...gorgeous. She was sleeping in her desk and she looked so peaceful. I got closer to remove the hairs in her eyes. The teacher didn't see me do so. Although Bakugo did, he looked at me as if he would kill me and he did say I'll kill you. I could beat him in 10 seconds. That could impress (Y/n) I need to stop thinking like this. It's not healthy...but I am a teenager.

(Y/n)'s POV

*in her dream*

-WOOOOHOOOOOO THIS WATERSLIDE IS AWSOMEEEEEEEE!
- I KNOW RIGHT!!
- Wait...who are you?
- I'm you.
- You're me?
- Yes and no.
- I'm confused...
- Me too.
- Aren't you, you?
- Huh.....
- ....
- Welp this is too confusing adios....thing?
- Sure bye me!
- Ummm okayyyyyy....

Da fuk was that I'm confused as fuck. Arghhhhh who is waking me uppppppp.....

*end of dream*

I opened my eyes to see Shoto gently waking me up.

- Class is over, you ready to go?
- Yep just let me talk to Bakugo for a minute.
- ...sure.

I went to Bakugo before he left class.

- HEY WAIT UP!
- What do you fucking want?
- Just to tell you something.
- Then fucking say it you're wasting my time.
- Okay then....

Bakugo's POV

She...hugged me. I didn't know what to do so I hugged her back. I don't know what came over me I just did it on my own.

- Bye Katsuki~
- B-bye...

She let go and went off with Half/half bastard. I still felt her touch on my back and waist. I wanted more. Shit I think I caught feelings or something, oh fuck (Y/n) what are you doing to me?

hehehe I want my story to have a bit of a live triangle between the boys ( meaning Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo ) cuz they like huge parts in the series so yeeeeee there's gonna be a bit of drama and jealousy :3

B
Y
E

S
W
E
E
T
S
:)