37

Your POV

As I opened the door and took a few steps... I saw a Trident. There were some weird symbols on it. I decided to sneak inside the closed room with the door slamming behind me. The glow got stronger as I got closer to it and somehow I felt so much more drawn to it... I couldn't believe that this even existed. The Trident from one of the originals hero's, Poseidon's himself. Legend has it, when the Trident has a new master, he OR SHE can control the ocean or any other form of water on Earth.

( I know this isn't like it really is but it's for the sake of this story so please don't let it bother you to much )

Usually the Trident changes shape depending on the holder. To my knowledge, a long long long time ago Poseidon himself came down to Earth and started to save the world from hot headed idiots who think they can rule the world. He put their butts back in place. My parents never really talked about it, I never pushed why but now I'm really curious. I started to wonder what would happen if I took it in my hands? What could happen? Would it be bad?

...

One way to find out! I mean it is a family thing so... I'll put it back after.

My hand slightly grazed the Trident and it flew into my hand, like a magnet. I felt this huge surge of energy enter me... it was really over whelming. I felt it all enter me... like it's where it belonged, it felt like it was alone for a long time. This newfound power could eventually become mine? As I stopped to look at my hands and the Trident, the Trident had changed shapes into an awesome staff. (Anything you picture ) A scale suit started to make itself around me. It was black, blue and silver. It had faint traces of green in it. The suit was awesome! I looked way more badass then before! Watch me walk down a runway with this on, Dior, Versace, and all those other brands be jealous of my fit. 

Then it hit me... I was still IN THE MUSEUM! I can't walk out just like that in this sexy badass outfit... Maybe if I explain that this super ancient artifact is my great great great I don't know how many "greats" grandfathers. I'm just taking it back home no problem there right?

I'm a big idiot to think that but how can I sneak out? People can see me in this I'm not invisible.

Kirishima's POV

(Y/n) disappeared out of no where. I've been looking for her everywhere. I sat down with my back against a door tired of looking for her. Then, I got pulled in a room...

- HEY WOOAHHH BUDDY CALM DOWN!
- Kiri it's me.. be quiet.
- (Y/n)? WOAHHH YOU LOOK SO AWESOMEEEEE!!
- I know right, I said with a smirk.
- Wait HOLD ON DID YOU STEAL THE TRIDE-
- No I didn't, it came to me, it called me.
- Umm okay you're gonna need to explain that..
- Okay so here's the deal...

(Y/n) explained everything. DAWM talk about cool relatives, I'm a little jealous. But there's a bigger problem...sneaking an expensive, super rare and historical artifact out of a guarded museum. Not gonna be easy. Good thing (Y/n)'s got me! The manly man of our gang.

- Here's what I got in mind...

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRRYYYY I've been having a bad case of writers block😭😭😭 but I've got some blockage gone...if that makes sense or not anyways I'm really sorry about not posting in a while 🥺 PLEASE FORGIVE ME