10

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything was black. It was cold and weird. I felt something warm grab my hand...I didn't know who it was. I opened my eyes only to meet a bright light. I closed my eyes shut again to help me readjust to the light. I was a blurry figure holding my hand. It was...Izuku. He was crying. I felt terrible. I tried to move but I couldn't. It was like I was in a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from no matter how hard I tried. I was able to flinch my index. He looked at me and hugged me soon after. I felt his warm tears stream down my neck. Then I felt mine drip down from the corner of my eye. I saw a lot of people from my class there. They all joined in the hug that Izuku and I started. It ended in a group hug...but Bakugo wasn't there. I was a little sad I really wished he'd be there when I'd wake up.

- YOU HAD US SO WORRIED!

Some of them yelled between sobs.

- Guys...I'm ok....I'm alright now.

I held them in my arms or at least I tried to. Shoot even joined. I feel like what happened really showed what UA was expecting from us. To go over our limit and push ourselves to the edge and beyond. I was ready to go beyond my limit as much as I needed to so I could become a strong hero that protects the ones that need saving. I want to be an example to little girls and boys that have had it hard. Now that I know the consequences of my limit, I think I'll try and push myself gradually instead of too fast like I did.

The gang left after a while, only Kirishima stayed behind with Shoto. We talked a bit, Kirishima told me that Bakugo spent a lot of time here to make sure I was alright. It made my cheeks go red, until the doctor came in.

- I need to speak to you right now miss.
- Umm okay...could they stay?
- Sure, if you trust them.

I looked at the boys, I did trust them. Even if I don't know them all that much they did stay behind for me.

- Of course I do!
- Okay well... you used over 200% of both quirks...I don't know how it's possible to use that much power but you did and it could potentially kill you if you go to fast or use to much power at the same time. I think you should try and not use over 100% of your power so about 50/50 of each. I fear the worst to happen if you were to overuse your quirks again...
- Oh thank you doctor...
- Yeah! Don't worry (Y/n) we'll make sure that you're not gonna overuse it again!

Kirishima said while smiling and throwing his fist in the air.

- Of course. We'll take care of you.
- I'm no baby Shoto...
- Then stop pouting like a baby.
- Am not!
- You argue like one too.
- SHUT UPEEE!
- See?
- Awwww (Y/n) is a lil wee bebe.
- Stawp ittt Kirishima you're suppose to be on my sideee.

Honestly, it was childish of me. But I mean they were playing along and hopefully it'll stop as soon as I'm outta this hospital. It's pretty sad here, I might do a few surprise visits for the kids here. IM SURE THEYD BE SO HAPPY! I'll convince Bakugo, Denki, Mina, Kiri and Sero to join! MAYBE EVEN IZU WILL! or URARAKA! NO TSU! too many people. I'll ask those that want to join and they'll come.

hehhehe sorry for not updating in a while sweets I've been kinda busay but imma wrote more often now...or at least I'll try XD

anyways....

I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U

H
A
V
E

A

G
O
O
D
N
I
G
H
T

S
W
E
E
T
S

K
A
Y

B
Y
E

N
O
W
:3