2

Izuku POV

I'm a little nervous today... (Y/n) is gonna meet All Might for the first time. I hope it all goes well. I'll pick her up this morning, chances are (Y/n) won't get out of bed.

- time skip -

I was at (Y/n)'s house. Man she lives close to Kacchan. I wonder if they meet again? He wouldn't know who she is by looking at her though but he will when (Y/n)'s temper cuts in. I went in her room and there she was. Sleeping on her bed. I woke her up but she didn't budge, so I did the only thing that would make her get up. I toke a glass of water and threw it on her, but...I let the glass go too.

- MOTHERF- IZUKU ILL KILL YOU FOR THAT OW!
- S-sorry..
- I was gonna get up Izu...no need to be violent hahahaha
- IM SORRYYY FORGIVE MEEE.
- Already did Izu~ now get out and lemme get dressed.
- O-okay.

(Y/n)'s POV

What a wake up call, Izu really is nervous. He's clumsy when he's stressed about something...this must mean a lot to him so I'll do my best not to let him down! I picked up a pair of shorts and an oversized T-shirt. I ran out and left. I forgot to tell my mom, but it'll be fine she'll call me if she needs me.

We walked for a while, still catching up on the few years I was gone, Izu is really determined to become a hero and I'm so proud of him. He still had the smile he had as a child, I miss those times...when he was here. No! Today is a good day and I'm gonna meet the No. 1 Hero so I have to be in a good mood. Then I saw him, in his muscle form. He...RAN OVER TO ME! He hugged me.

- YOUNG (Y/n) IM SO GLAD TO MEET ONE OF YOUNG MIDORIYA'S MOTIVATIONS!
- N-Nice to meet you too sir.
- Don't call me sir please, makes me feel old..
- Oh I'm so sorry.
- It's OKAY! I'm assuming you wanted to watch Midoriya train?
- Yeah I'd like that if I can...
- OF COURSE! I wanted to talk to you about your Quirk too!
- Really? Wait... OMG YOU WORKED WITH MY FATHER!
- YES. I DID! Great man...sorry for your loss young (L/n).
- It's alright.
- MIDORIYA GET BACK TO TRAINING!
- Aye!
- I've also meet your grandfather.
- Really??
- Oh yes I have, very funny man. You have his quirk too?
- Yes both my Quirks are from my dads, but I consider it from my grandfather since he had the same Quirks I do.
- Ah yes the Mighty Storm. I used a part of my name after him.
- All Might...Mighty Storm...yeah makes sense Hahahaha.
- Water and Lightning, also known as the Storm quirk.
- Yep that's me!
- How good is your control?
- Pretty good, I can use my water to make shields and my lightning as a spear or something...
- AMAZING!
- Thank you.

I was happy to talk about my Quirk with him. He worked with my grandfather and my father. It means so much to me. We talked for a few hours until I got a call from my mom...

HEHHEHEHHEHE bayyyyyyy