22

Your POV

I woke up from my slumber. Sadly I had to go back to class. I wasn't excited about that at all. When I stepped in class, everyone and I mean EVERYONE came up to me congratulating me. I mean the only thing that went in my head was : They congratulating me on being alive? Or staying alive? Dawm they weird asf.
Well at least it didn't last long. Aizawa said he missed my presence in class. Because YES I am a very joyful student even if I don't seem like it. We were going on a field trip somewhere. So we packed out stuff and got in a bus. Bakugo sat next to me.

- QUIT HOGGING THE WHOLE DAWM BENCH!
- Bakugo you need to QUIT YELLING!
- OH YEAH YOU STUPID ASS BI-
- You sure you wanna finish that?
- Midnnmdinmf

He mumbled something weird.

- Are you feeling alright?

He asked me calmly.

- I'm ok don't worry about me!
- Keep it down will y'a???
- Why? Don't want people knowing you care about my well-being~
- If you don't shut up they'll be wondering about your bad-being~

Bakugo was scary. Like he seems like a sweet little puppy but he's a devil. God here's me falling for the d- NO NO NO NO IM TODOROKI'S GIRLFRIEND...wait...why didn't he sit with me? I got up to look where he was...with Izuku. Todoroki's been acting weird lately, he doesn't seem to care about me anymore. We don't talk anymore... The bus stopped to get gas so we all got out to breathe. I decided to talk to Todoroki.

- Hey...
- Hello.
- We need to talk Todo.
- Oh? Alright..
- Todoroki you know that I love you but I don't think this is working for us anymore. I mean you barely talk to me anymore and...I feel like I don't matter to you...You mean a lot to me and I-

My eyes were tearing up.

- I'm just so-
- I'm sorry...
- What...?
- I'm so so so so sorry for hurting you (Y/n) you matter a lot to me too. I love you too but I don't know if this is our relationship...I hate myself for doing this to you...

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

- You know I'll always love you right?
- Yeah....and umm now that we sealed with that...
- Mhmm?
- Mind telling me what's going on between you and Izuku?
- Oh umm nothing- just the n-normal stuff yeah!
- Oh boy is my lil Todoroki in L-O-V-Gfqhhejf
- SHHH YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW?!
- HEY ICYHOT THAT AINT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!
- She ISNT my girlfriend anymore Katsuki.

That hurt me...the way he said it but then he..

- She's my best friend in the ENTIRE world. She means A LOT to me and I will kill for her.
- Aweeee Todorokiiiii~
- So....you guys break up like 2 minutes ago and....
- Yeah we cool.
- (Y/n) you wanna sit with me on the bus?
- Weren't you with Izuku?
- IZUKU!!!
- Yeah T-Todoroki?
- Can I sit with (Y/n)?
- Umm sure i-

I ran up to Brocoli and I hugged him.

- Thank you Izu~
- Anything for you~
- You gonna be ok with Katsuki-

- WHAT YOU SAY ICYHOT?!?

- You know what I'll just sit with both of you.
- Yeah we'll protect you from harm aka Katsuki.

Katsuki's POV

I really wanted to sit with her again...Dawm temper gets in the way of everything. I'm sorry I can't be the best for you...believe me I'm trying....

hey bebzzzzz soooooo no message just wanna say I love you