{ 💔 Polnareff 💔 } x F!

Hi guys! This was requested by GhostlessGuardian
They asked for either a DIO or Polnareff one shot so here it is cause I already had an idea for this guy. Though I might make a DIO ltr...I hope you like it!

——————

I joined the Stardust Crusaders a few days ago after we bumped into each other.

Well, I was convinced by DIO's charm and looks and was told to kill Jotaro and his friends. I was too over controlled by the flesh bud to realize.

I tried, keyword: tried, to kill them but they had beaten me and pulled the flesh bud out.

I thanked them and by a bigger gratitude, I decided to join their journey to defeat DIO. Though I never met Jotaro's mother, I did want to help and save her life.

I liked the guys, it was Polnareff that makes me go "Oh my gosh..." So, the dude flirts with the me, ever since I fricken met them, and doesn't stop. Like, I like him, like, like like him, but he flirts with any other girls! So, I just keep it to myself.

Here we are, the car Mr. Joestar had gotten for the ride at the hotel.

They're wasn't enough room for us. It was six of us and only five seats in the car Joseph had gotten.

I sighed, "What are we gonna do?" The others were trying to think as well. I looked in the car one more time. 5 seats.

Jotaro sighed, "One of us could always sit in the very back." I nodded, "That's alright but I don't either of us would be comfortable with that. Cramped with a bunch of stuff and luggage." Jotaro shrugged.

I smiled, "I could always just ride on top of the car!" Joseph yelled, "No way! You could fall and hurt yourself!" I rolled my eyes, "Fine, dad." Some other chuckled as I said that.

Polnareff smiled, "You could use your stand to fly you up and follow behind us..." he then wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Or~ you could sit in my lap the whole way there Cherie~." I immediately let go and sang a small note, Vocal Violet appearing large and proud, "NOPE! I'll fly!" I said blushing. Jotaro sighed, "Yara Yara Daze..."

Polnareff playfully poured, "Oh well. Better luck next time!" I then jumped onto Vocal Violet, "You guys go ahead. I'll catch up." The others nodded and started to get in the car, Polnareff giving me one last wink before getting in.

I shook my head, "Why me.." Soon, Joseph had started the car and I flew up, following them. As I was up in the air, singing a small tune so Vocal Violet stays big and strong, I look around the amazing place. The birds singing, the sun shining, it was nice.

I heard a ding from my phone and picked it up. It was a text from Polnareff.

Frenchie 🥐

I can see you 😚 you look so nice today my dear :)

I giggled and texted back
Me

Can't say the same mf 😌

Ouch that hurts me! have a heart!

I don't have one so-

I laughed and put my phone away, focusing back on where the car was headed. While we were following the car, I looked around and saw a small convenience store. Vocal Violet dropped me off there and went back to following the car.

They would pick me up later. I went inside and picked up a few snacks, then went to the register. I payed with the money Joseph had given us for emergencies and left the store, getting back on Vocal Violet.