[ 🤚 Kira 🤚 ] x F! | Shit Post |

Hey y'all! We got another Kira one shot! I also made this Yandere so heads up! I hope u guys like it!

[ Warning: Yandere, abuse] (That's all I'm gonna add cause I don't know how to add warnings)

—————————

You sighed as your abusive boyfriend kept yelling at you again. "Maybe I shouldn't have moved to Morioh years ago. I could've stayed in (home country)."

He screamed, "Good lord, why can't you just act normal you freak?!" Though you did nothing wrong, he would always take his anger out on you from being annoyed and tired of his work.

Though you hated and were afraid of him, he'd always manipulate you. "You can't leave me (Y/n). Where else are you supposed to go? I also did so many things for you! I let you stay in my place, loved you, and gave you everything you wanted!"

Yet he did all those things before he turned abusive. You smiled slightly as you remembered when he used to treat you well, for he wasn't always like that.

A hand came to your face as he took a step back from shock. Your boyfriend yelled, "What the fuck are you smiling about?! Huh?!" You shed a few tears as you whispered, "Nothing..."

On occasional days when he wasn't there yelling or hurting you, you always head towards a small cafe. You always grabbed a few treats for you and your boyfriend, even though he treated you wrongly, you still treat him right.

So here you were, walking around the cafe, searching for the usual sand which you grab for yourself. You looked around and perked up, seeing one more sandwich left.

You walked over and placed your hand over it, another hand going over yours. As an instinct, both of your hands were pulled back as you turned to look at the person.

He looked like he was in his 30's and had blonde hair, and a purple suit. You said, "Oh- uh, here. You can take the sandwich." The man shook his head, a light blush forming on his cheeks, "No it's quite alright. It would be rude of me to not let you take it."

You smiled and grabbed the food, "Why thank you! You're so nice!" The man gave a small smile, "Of course." Your phone then started running as you gasped. You quickly answered it and put it up to your ear, your boyfriend yelling through the phone.

You flinched as you said, "Okay okay! I'll be there in a few!" You hung up and then ran quickly payed for the food, then running out the door.

Yoshikage Kira watched as you ran out the door. He sighed as he walked out the door as well, watching you run off. He smiled to himself, then scowling. "That 'boyfriend' of hers doesn't treat her right." He then walked along to work, "(Y/n) though deserves much better. I hate to keep myself back from killing the man, yet I already have a target in mind so, he'll be the next."

He then smiled at the dream he had of last night. It was of you thanking him and loving him after getting rid of your boyfriend. "That's was nice dream, and hopefully it'll come true."

And of course, that wasn't the first time he's seen you. He does stalk you a couple of times, you'd never notice. Yet he'd never try anything. All Kira would do is just learn things you have interests in or somethings you do.

Kira said, "You know (Y/n)...today's the day I might just end his life." He said to himself. Though you might think he just wants to kill you and take your hand, no no no.

He loves all of you. And he wants to keep it to himself, yet sometimes he has to do some things to keep it that way. Kira gets awfully mad and jealous when he sees you with your boyfriend.