{ 💙 Jonathon 💙 } x F!

Hey y'all! Sorry if this was late! Just thinking wether I should post a DIO chapter I made but it's like 800 words so it's short but do y'all still wanna read it? Also, it was a bit hard for me to get into old English so bare with me here. Anyway, I hope you like this adorable fluff!

Title: "Sick Day."

—————

I was with my mother in the dining table. We were eating lunch together. As she was talking, I spaced out, staring at the weather outside.

Just this morning, it was sunny. Bright and shiny. But soon it had disappeared behind a load of clouds by the time it was at least 12.

I wondered wether I'd still be able to see my boyfriend Jonathon today. Though I was a lower class than him, we both fell in love. Yet, Jonathon's younger adoptive brother Dio had tried to tell him that he shouldn't be with me because of our standards, Jonathon ignored him.

I smiled as I remembered how we met. It was in a small book store. And- "(Y/n)! Are you even listening?" My mother yelled at me. I snapped out of my daze. "Apologizes mother. I was just spacing out." I said, and placed my fork down.

Mother looked at me, "Are you alright sweetheart? You've barley touched your lunch." I smiled, "I'm just ecstatic to meet up with Jonathon later on! I feel like I haven't seen him in so long mother!"

She chuckled, "Well, he is a nice boy, though I've heard he gets into fights often, he seems awfully kind hearted towards you." I blushed, "Yes he is mother. And I can't wait to be with him again!"

Just then, their was a knock on our door. I smiled, "I'll get it!" I quickly ran over to the front door and opened it, seeing Jonathon. He was holding flowers.

I smiled brightly and stared up at his huge figure, "Hello Jonathon!" He looked down at me, "Hello (Y/n)! Are you ready to go?" I nodded, intertwining my arm with his, "Of course!"

I then turned to mother, "Mother! I'll be back soon!" She smiled back at me, "Be back before eight my dear!" I shut the door and turned to Jonathon. He blushed, handing me the flowers, "T-these are for you. I didn't know which you would like, so I brought all of them."

I giggled, grabbing the plants and holding them close, "Thank you Jonathon. That's very kind of you." I pulled his arm and he looked confused before leaning down. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and smiled, "I-I'm glad you love them (Y/n)." He held his hand out, "Shall we go? I have the day planned out for us." I nodded, intertwining my hand with his, "We shall."

Jonathon and I walked to the park. There, I saw a red blanket and a small picnic basket set down beside a tree. I gasped, "Jonathon! You did all this?" He chuckled, and tipped my chin to make me look up at him, "I did all of this for you my dear (Y/n)."

I blushed and said, "Aw, thank you my love!" I yelled and embraced him. He laughed, embracing me back, "I would go over the moon for you (Y/n). Now please, take a seat." I nodded and sat on the ground.

He sat down next to me, smiling before pulling out a bit of food from the basket. Jonathon had two sandwiches and some pastries. He handed me one, "Here you go."

I took the sandwich, "Thank you my king." He blushed hard and looked away. Jonathon always gets flustered when I call him that.

I then tipped my sandwich on Jonathan's and said, "Cheers!" He chuckled, "Cheers." And took a bite.

We ate in comfortable silence. He then grabbed two cookies and handed one to me, "Thank you." I said and took the cookie. But Jonathon swiped it away, "Nuh uh Ah! Not until you give me a kiss!" I blushed and laughed, reaching for the sweet, "Jonathon!