[ 🐍 Koichi 🐍 ] x F!

Elloooooo mates! Yes, this is about our lovable Koichi! He's so adorable! 🥰 Anyway, I hope you guys like this one!

Title: "Advice."

——————

I woke up and yawned. I smiled as I got up from my bed. I looked around the room and saw my green new uniform.

I frowned and remembered I was heading to a new school. All my life I was homeschooled, and of course I was used to it.

My mom stayed home while my dad went to work. My mom would teach me and I'd help her clean the house or go do some errands.

And here I was, having to get ready to get to my first year in high school. I was a month late but they still accepted me.

I put on the green uniform. It fit nicely and felt comfortable. I put on my shoes and grabbed my school case/bag. (Don't know what they call it in the show.)

I brushed my hair and set down the brush, putting a small pink pin in it. I smiled at myself in the mirror.

I then walked to our kitchen where my moms was. I sighed, "Hey mom." She smiled, "Good morning (Y/n). You ready for high school?"

I shrugged, "Sure I guess. Hey, can I walk to school? Just tell me the address and I'll put on GPS." My looked a bit concerned, "Sure kiddo but you be safe alright?"

I nodded, walking away, "Got it mom. Bye." I walked through the house and opened the front door, shutting it once I got outside.

I then put the address in on the GPS. It looked at my phone and sighed, "15 minute walk. I can do that."

I started my walk and looked around. Morioh was amazing. It was a small town sure, but it was pretty nice.

As I was close to the school, I was two guys talking just a bit away from me. One guy had his hair like if he was a poodle, and another had a pompadour.

The guy with the pompadour started laughing aloud with his friend. I squeezed past them and continued my walk.

I arrived at the school, looking around. Almost everyone was with their friends. I sighed and walked in the school.

I took out my schedule from my bag. I had English first. Home room. I looked around and  gasped. How was I going to find the classroom?

Students started piling up and I got a bit anxious and nervous. Some started pushing past me and I tried to ignore them and leave.

I just kept trying to walk out of there. A few minutes later, the crowd faded away and only few students were left.

I sighed and looked at my schedule again, walking and not paying attention to my surroundings.

I then bumped into something. "Ah!" I gasped, "I'm so sorry! Are you alright!?" I face palmed, "Great way to start your first day!"

I put my hand out and another grabbed mine. The boy looked at least 157 and had silver hair, the green uniform, and blue eyes.

He said, "That's alright. I wasn't watching where I was going." I helped him up, then saw his papers everywhere.

I crouched, "Here let me help you." "Thank you." He said. We gathered the papers and I gave them to him.

I said, "Again, I'm so sorry. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck, "Its alright! These things happen?" He took a moment and said, "Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you here in the school before."