[ 🎩 Speedwagon 🎩 ] x F! | Shit Post |

Hey guys how do y'all like the stories so far? Cause I'm feel like there getting too long for one shots lmao. Anyway, I hope you guys like this one!

————————

I wiped down the counter, crumbs fell as they were swept off by the rag I held. I hated working in around the Orge street. All the danger in the place always frightened me.

Though I was never harmed somehow, I still feared it. All the screams I heard from the street scared me. Yet I couldn't avoid it as I had to walk down that street to head home.

I worked at a small bakery and that was a bit far enough that the craziness couldn't reach me. Though I head home and have to walk through that street tonight.

I dipped the dirty rag in water and and hung it dry. I then grabbed my sweater and pulled it over my head. Once I had cleaned out the bakery, I walked to the back room where my boss was.

I called out by the doorway, "I'll be heading out now! Good night!" He smiled, "Good night. I will see by the next day." I then turned to leave but heard my name called, "Oh, and Ms (L/n)?"

I quickly whipped my head around, "Yes sir?" He looked at me in concerned and said, "I wish you safety on your back home." I gave a small smile and said, "Why thank you. I wish the best for you as well."

I gave a small wave and walked off out of the bakery. I held myself as I walked through the chilly weather. Small snowflakes covering half my vision. I shook my head and kept walking to my destination.

I felt like I was being watched and turned around, nothing. I sighed and kept on walking. I then heard footsteps approaching me, I quickly turned my head again, yet saw nothing.

Though I looked down and saw footprints that were aimed towards me, and then directed at an alleyway. I tried my best to speed walk away from the situation but was yanked by and slammed hard onto a brick wall.

I opened my eyes and saw two men pining me down. I looked around and saw they pulled me in an alleyway. I screamed, trying to squirm out of their grasp, "Somebody! Please! Help!" Though I was slapped and was silenced as one of the men placed a hand over my mouth.

I shed tears as another said, "Quiet down will you? We only just want to have a little fun with you..." My sweater was ripped apart as it fell onto the floor. I couldn't believe it, today? Right now?

My life was going to end here after being violated. My head hurt badly, it must've been from how hard I hit the wall. I yelled again, hope with me that someone would hear, "Let me to you brainless buffoons!" Another smack to the face, "What did you just say you little wench?!"

"The poor woman said to let her go. I suggest you do what she says, gentlemen."

A voice came out from the other side. The three of us looked and saw a man with a long, blonde raggedy hair, and a kind of bowler hat. He stood and crossed his arms, the two men glaring at him.

One of the men yelled, "This isn't yours, Speedwagon! Back off!" I screamed as more of my clothes were torn. "That's enough!" I shut my eyes as tight as I could as I heard something fly over towards us.

Another sound of slicing flesh was heard. I opened my eyes and gasped as I saw the two men with gashes on their arms. They screamed, "What the hell?' L-lets get out of here! Forget the woman!"

And they both ran off as the man who saved me yelled, "I better not see you do this again you bastards! This is your final warning!" I dropped to the floor as the man quickly ran up to me.

I whimpered and shivered as I said, "P-please, don't hurt me.." He frowned and helped me up, "It's alright, my dear. I mean no harm." I held onto him as I kept shivering to the cold.

He looked down at me and said, "The names Robert E.O Speedwagon. Might I know yours?" I stuttered out, "(Y/n) (L-L/n).." The man Speedwagon held me close and asked, "Are you hurt anywhere?"

I shook my head and rubbed my arms together, trying to hold the rest of my turned clothing together, "N-no but I'm oh so cold." As quick as he could, Speedwagon took of his coat and placed it over me.

I felt my world spinning as I placed my hand over my head, "I..I think I may have hit my head a bit to hard from those men.." Speedwagon gave a concerned look, "Hold on Ms. (L/n). Stay with me."

I struggled to keep my eyes open as he walked me to a large building, "This place is the closest where I can seek medical attention for you." I slowly nodded as Speedwagon then picked me up in a bridal style way.

I blushed profusely as Speedwagon blushed as well, "Apologies my lady. But it's the fastest way to our destination." I shook my head saying, "No worries, Mr. Speedwagon." He chuckled, "Please, just call me Speedwagon or Robert. Which ever you prefer."

We reached the building and he kicked the door as hard as he could, causing it to open harshly. I looked inside the place and saw it was large and had many doors.

Speedwagon then carried me to a few stairs and laid me down on a bed. Robert said, "I'll be right back my dear. I need to go get the supplies I need to help you." I nodded and fell into a slumber as he left the room.

Speedwagon came back and saw you passed out on the bed. He quickly checked your pulse and sighed a breath of relief as you were still breathing and alive.

He then wrapped your head in bandages and laid you down again. He set you down and tucked you into his covers. He blushed as he stared down at you. "She's quite beautiful..." he then shook his head and got up from the chair he was sitting on that was next to the bed, "What am I saying?! I just met her!"

He sighed as he walks to his bedroom, "Ill check her up in the morning and hope for the best that she's feeling well."

Morning~

You woke up with a slight headache and looked around. You couldn't remember anything from last night. You tried to feel the back of your head as it hurt, yet flinched and pulled back in pain.

You then realized you had work today and quickly got up from the bed, which caused a larger head ache to cause. You slowly and steadily tried to reach the door, but got dizzy and held onto the bed post.

Just then, the bedrooms door opened and a man came in with bread and tea. He widened his eyes and quickly set the tray down, helping you. "You're awake! Blimey, I didn't think you'd wake up at this time Ms. (L/n)."

He laid you down on the bed again, you rose a brow, your head aching as you remembered the night before, "Y-you! You saved me from those men!" Speedwagon nodded as you gave a grateful smile, pulling him into a hug, "Thank you so much. I would be a goner right now if you hadn't of saved me."

Speedwagon hugged back, "My pleasure, my lady. Now, are you hungry? I brought some breakfast for you." You shook your head, attempting to get out of bed again, "Oh no, no, no. I mustn't! I have work and I can't be late!"

He shook his head, pushing you down on the bed gently and handing you the tray of food, "I'm sure they'll understand why you haven't come in today. Please, you need to rest."

You sighed and nodded, thanking him for the food. You then said, "I'm not being a bother to you, am I?" The man chuckled and shook his head, "Of course not! I have nothing better to do during the day! It gets lonely here too..."

He said and looked down. You pondered and said, "Maybe when I recover, we could spend a dew days together! Would that brighten your say?" Speedwagon grinned, tipping his hat, "Why that's very kind hearted of you, (Y/n). I look forward to it."

You smiled, "As do I."

—————————

THIS IS SUCH A SHIT POST IM SORRY- I just felt like I needed to post cause I haven't in a while 😭