[ 🧼 Ceaser 🧼 ] x F!

Aye don't judge the emoji I used alright? That was all I could find for bubbles lmfaooo. I hope you guys like this one! I aint adding titles anymore lmfaoooo-

———————

I grabbed my new (f/c) dress and put it on. I smiled as it slowly fell to my calfs. Ceaser had bought to be as a gift. He said he wanted me to wear it for our first date.

I blushed as I remembered how he asked me out. I was unsure if he was real about it because, well, he would date and go out with other women so I was a bit suspicious on him.

Yet, he had told me he was done with that and told me I was the only one for him. I sighed dreamily as I brushed my hair.

Just then, my door was slammed open, "(Y/N)! YOU'RE GOING WHERE WITH WHOM?!" I sighed as my older brother Joseph ran into the room. I tried to shake it off, "I have no idea what you're talking about Joseph."

His eyebrows arched forward, sticking a finger in my face, "Don't play dumb with me! Lisa Lisa told me everything!" I frowned and looked down as he continued, "There is no way I'm letting my baby sister go on a date with a player!"

I looked at him and yelled, "I'm 17 Joseph! I'm not a little girl anymore!" His face softened, "In my eyes you're not." Joseph groaned and sat on my bed, avoiding my eyes and looking at my balcony, "What do you even see in that bastard?"

I sighed and twisted my hair, "Oh..he's not a bastard. But, he is very handsome, kind, such a gentlemen, and he doesn't do IDIOTIC things unlike someone!" Joseph got up defensively, "I take that offensive!"

I laughed, "No, really?" I said sarcastically. Then, there was a knock on the door. I turned and saw a well dressed Ceaser leaning on the door frame. He smiled at me, "That's very kind of you (Y/n). I feel the same way for you."

I grinned and ran to him, "Ceaser!" He picked me and twirled me around, we both grinned and stared into each other's eyes. "Oh brother, get a room you two!"

We both turned out heads to Joseph looked tired of us already. Ceaser turned to me with a frown, "What's been going on with Joseph, mio caro?"

I sighed as Ceaser put me down back on the ground, "He doesn't want me to go on a date with you." "You're damn right I don't!"

Ceaser sighed as well, "Joseph, I am taking (Y/n) with me, wether you like it to not. Va bene?" Joseph fumed, "No! No 'vA BeNe!' I won't allow you to go with him!"

I frowned and walked up to Joseph, hugging, "Please Joseph? I promise nothing bad will happen. And you know that. Just give a chance." Joseph sighed and hugged back, "I just think you're growing up too fast. I don't want you to leave me. We were inseparable as kids."

I smiled, "Dont worry Joseph. I'll never leave you. I'll always stay by your side." He grinned and sighed, "Alright then. Go and have fun you two. But no funny business!" Ceaser pulled me hand and yelled, "No promises Joseph!" And ran off.

I said to Ceaser, "So, where are we going Ceaser?" He smirked at me, You'll see bellissima..." he dragged me out and off the island and into the city.

I stood by the Grand Canal and waited for Ceaser to come back. He said he was bring the surprise and told me to wait. I kicked a few tiny rocks into the water and sighed.

"(Y/n)." I turned my head and saw Ceaser on a gondola. Next to him was a man with an oar, standing. Another man was on the other side of the boat, holding a small guitar. I gasped, "Ceaser! You didn't!" He smiled at me and reached his hand out, "Of course I did il mio amore. I did it just for you."

I blushed and took his hand, carefully getting into the gondola. I sighed, "Oh Ceaser. This is so nice." He grinned, sitting down in front of me, "Oh but that's not all la mia colomba. This is just taking is to our destination."

He spoke in his language to the man steering the boat, and off we went. I gasped and looked at the beautiful view. Streetlights coming on and going through canals that were lit up with lights.

Third Person POV

Ceaser stared at (Y/n), smiling at her reaction. He loved seeing her point and stare at the small things. He chuckled and grabbed her hands, using another to turn her head towards him.

She smiled, "Ceaser, this is amazing!" Ceaser chuckled, kissing her cheek, "Anythimg for you mio amore. You deserve the world." (Y/n) swooned at Ceaser as she wrapped her arms around his neck, Ceaser putting his around her waist.

They both stared into each other's eyes, getting closer and closer to each other. The night was romantic as the man on the boat played music on his small instrument.

Finally, Ceaser spoke up, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are (Y/n)?" The girl giggled and blushed, turning away to hid her red face, "No? I don't think so..."

Ceaser smirked and moved his head to face (Y/n)'s. He gave a peck of a kiss on her lips, hich made her fall back slightly in shock.

He laughed and tilted her head to face him again, "You're very adorable when you blush mia colomba." (Y/n) giggled, "Ceaser, you're such a charmer." Ceaser smiled, placing his forehead on hers, "Only for you (Y/n)."

They had soon reached their destination. Ceaser got up and helped (Y/n) out of the gondola. She thanked him and Ceaser then walked with her to their next final part of their date.

Ceaser held (Y/n) close as he took her to a restaurant. She looked in awe at how fancy and nice the place looked. Ceaser smiled at her, then turned his head to the waiter.

Speaking in his language again, he told the waiter about their reservation. Once they had finished talking, the waiter had led them to their table on the second story.

It was just the two of them as they both sat down at a table. (Y/n) blushed, "Oh, Ceaser. Thank you. It's all so wonderful! This is the best first date!" Ceaser chuckled reaching over the table and grabbing her hands, "I'm glad you're liking this (Y/n), amore. I want you to have the time of your life, with me of course."

They soon started to eat their meal, and once they were done, Ceaser walked her out of the restaurant and back to Lisa Lisa's estate.

He was right at her room when he pulled a long box out of his pocket. (Y/n) rose a brow, "What is it Ceaser?" He opened the box and pulled out a necklace. It was gold and at the end it had a golden heart charm, carved with the initials, (Y) .(L) + C. Z.

(Y/n) blushed as Ceaser put the necklace on her. She grinned and hugged Ceaser, "Oh this is so sweet of you Ceaser! I'm so lucky to have you." Ceaser grinned as well, wrapping his arms around (Y/n), "You deserve my everything (Y/n), bellisma."

(Y/n) blushed as they both pulled away. She smiled shyly and said, "And here's a thank you for all the things you've done for me." She leaned in close and placed her lips on Ceasers.

Ceaser was a bit shocked but melted into the kiss, placing a hand on (Y/n)'s head to deepen it. They both pulled away, breathless. Ceaser then grabbed her hand and kissed it, "I wish a goodnight my colomba. I will see you tomorrow." He started walking away but was stopped as a hand pulled on his wrist.

"Wait!" (Y/n) had yelled. He turned his head to her as she smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you. Good night Ceaser." Ceaser smiled as well, and kissed her forehead, "Until tomorrow (Y/n)." And she retreated to her room, Ceaser watching after her.

(Y/n) shut the door and gasped as Joseph was sitting in her desk chair. He quickly got up and yelled, "So?! What happened?! Tell me every little detail!" She sighed, "Nothing much Joseph." She yawned.

"Oh come now. He didn't try anything did he?" (Y/n) ignored her brother as she fell into her bed, falling asleep. Joseph noticed and chuckled, tucking her in. He then kissed her forehead, saying, "Good night little sister. Oh yeah. You're not so little anymore." Joseph chuckled and left the room.