When There's a Spider [ 🌟 JoJo's 🌟 ]

FIRST HEADCANNON! Is this even what it is, idfk Lmfaoo. So I guess I can do headcannons now but I don't know if they're gonna be accurate... I hope you guys like this one! (Am I even writing this right-) Also, I'm only doing part 1-5 jojos cause I haven't heard or seen the rest.

———————-

You were cleaning up a bit around the room and spotted a spider. You ran out screaming, "JOJO! There's a spider! Kill it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathon 💙

- Jonathon at first, is trying to calm you down a bit. "Calm- calm down (Y/n)! Take deep breaths, my dear!"

- Then, he'll say, puffing up his chest, "Where is the spider?" With all his confidence.

- At first, he acts all tough on protecting his girlfriend, but once he takes care of the spider...

- "Oh! You're not such a big insect! Sorry to interrupt my spider friend, but you're frightening my dear, (Y/n). I'm afraid I'm going to have to escort you out of the premises."

- He lets the spider crawl into his hand and takes it outside, "Farewell Mr. Spider!" And shuts the door. He turns to you, "Is that better my love?"

- You stare at him in disbelief but sigh and smile, "Aw you're my hero Jonathon."

Joseph 🪀

- He gasps and then cracks his knuckles and acts like if you just got hit on by some guy. "Tell me where this little insect is so I can kill it for scaring my girlfriend!

- You guide him to where the spider is and he's confused. Joseph picks up the bug, "What?! You're scared of this little thing?!"

- You nodded in fear. Joseph smirks and slowly walks towards you, spider in hand, "Joseph..NO!"

- Yeaaaahhhh, he chases you with the spider for a few minutes. "Oh (Y/n) baby~! Come back!" "Joseph! Stop!"

- If he notices that you're starting to cry, he'll stop and stomp on the spider, then hugging you.

- "Aw, I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean for you to cry (Y/n)." You accept his apology and he takes you out for ice cream to cheer you up.

Jotaro 🖤

- At first, he judges you silently for being scared of a spider. He then sighs and tips his hat, "Yara Yara Daze... You're scared of everything women."

- When you take him to the room he just stares in disbelief. "It's not doing anything. It's fine babe."

- You start arguing with him, "B-but what if the spider has EGGS?! They're will be MORE spiders!"

- He ignores you but flips out once he hears you scream from the spider crawling towards you.

- "(Y/n)! STAR PLATINUM!" So, Star punched a hold in the floor as Jotaro holds you close.

- "Shit...I'm gonna have to fix that later." So, you thank Jotaro while fixing the floor with him.

Josuke 💗

- At first, he's a bit scared too, "aH! There's a spider?!" He then realizes. "No, everything is fine babe. Now, where the spider?"

- When you show him, he looks a bit freaked. He then looks at you and pushes you back, "It'll be alright (Y/n). I'll protect you." He then walks off to the spider in fear.

- He pulls out Crazy Diamond and punches the spider. Once it's gone, he smirks, "See? I told you everything is okay! Your brave boyfriend Josuke just saved the day!"

- But once he turns his back, you scream as the spider was on his back. Long story short, he tries.

Giorno 🦋

- Giorno chuckles and pulls you into a hug, "Do not worry my bellisima. Show me, where is the insect? I'll take care of it for you."

- When you show him, he'll chuckle, "Don't be afraid my dear. It won't harm you." He tries to show you how spiders aren't that bad, but if you don't agree, he'll leave the spider outside.

- He then turns to you with a small smile on his face, "Are you happy now (Y/n)?" You nod and hug him, "Yes Giorno. and thank you.."