7

Location: School Cafe
Time: 1:30 Pm

Q'anna

We've been in school for some hours now and I'm tired as tf! After Lante left and I went back inside all I had time to do was get ready and take my ass to school.

Me, Chi, Jr & Shawn are all chilling at one table in the back of the cafe.

"𝑄 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑝 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦?, 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑦𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑑"

I roll my eyes at Shawn. "𝑁𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑜 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡"

He laughs and continues to talk with the rest of the gang, I rest my head on my sweater and try to get a little rest in before school is over. The seniors eat lunch at the end of the day because we get out at 2:00 and that's when all the other grades have lunch.

As I close my eyes I feel a shadow Hovering over me. "𝐽𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝!"

"𝑄 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑎ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒"

I sit up and I see it's the Desmond boy. "𝑂ℎ"

"𝑀𝑟.𝐸𝑎𝑟ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑚"

I nod and grab the paper from him without saying thank you. He must have thought I forgot how he was being rude to me when I accidentally bumped into him.

He walks to the otherside of the table and sits next to Jr. I turn and I see Chi is sitting on Shawn's lap. I smile.

She told me that Shawn and her are talking now and I'm happy for her. I sigh because I can't wait untill it's my time to experience some love.

I open the paper and read the instructions, I go into the app and add everyone's name and submit. Everything is set and I don't have to worry about that again untill June.

By the time I finished that it was time to go home. Everyone grabs their things and heads out of the cafe to get out of the school building.

"𝑌𝑒𝑜 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑝 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐵𝑎𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢" I watch as Shawn kisses Chi on the cheek.

I stand in awe and wave at the boys as me and Chi watch them go towards the gym.

"𝑄 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒"

"𝐴𝑖𝑖 𝑏𝑜𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒!"

I give her a hug and turn to walk home.