17

Location: Publix
Time: 12:00pm

Lante

We got mad carts full of food and people are looking at us crazy.

"𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦"

"𝐿𝑚𝑓𝑎𝑜𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑏𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟"

We all laugh and put the final things we think we need in the carts. We get on line and wait until it's time for us to put our stuff on the moving thing.

We all go to different registers hoping it might speed up the process.

"Hello welcome to Publix, did you fine everything you needed today?"

"Yeah"

I start helping Q put the stuff on the counter so the cashier can ring up. I look and see that Shawn and them are moving pretty fast.

I watch Q put the last of the things on the counter and then goes to push the carts back. I shake my head I told her I was gonna do it.

*𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗽

"𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 $500.65"

I take out a wad of cash and count up so I can give here the exact amount. Ik how they be bitching about change and shit so I just gave her the exact.

"𝐴𝑖𝑖 𝑚𝑎'𝑎𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤"

She nods and push the carts we have left to the car to unload.
-
"𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑗𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦"

I nod  "𝑂𝑓𝑐 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎"

She smiles and looks out the window. I put on some music and just vibe. We're a few minutes away from the bnb.

We reach a red light.

We pull up next to this car full of girls and I see them staring at Q.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒!"

I keep my head straightforward, I don't have time for this today.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑒!"

Now Q turns her head their direction, I watch her look at me then back at them. She grabs my face and kisses my forehead.

She flicks them off and the light finally changes and we speed off.

Me and Q bust out laughing while pulling up into the bnb.

Shawn, Chi, And Jr made it back a little before us and started putting stuff away.

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑡?"

"𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑜" Q says

"𝑀𝑚𝑚ℎ𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠"

Jr turns on some music setting the vibe as we all start un packing our groceries.

I put up the meats, fruits, bread, cereal and other little stuff that could fit whereever.

"𝐴𝑖𝑖 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"

We all nod in agreement.

"𝑌𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑜𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦" jr says.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑝5, 𝑤𝑡𝑤?" I chime.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦"

"𝑀𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜"

"𝐹𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑜"

They sit in the living room while I go get my p5 they finna get they asses whooped.

____________________________________

Out of all the damn games I got on here these mfs wanted to play that so nice racing game. So far Chi been smoking eveybody ass.

"𝑌𝐸𝐴𝐻𝐻 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐺𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑆!"

"𝑊𝑜𝑎ℎ 𝑤𝑜𝑎ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑥 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 2𝑘 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑎 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤!"

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"

"𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑖 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔" I say playfully.

We still got one more lap left.

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛!"

I get in for the win, 1st place

"𝑌𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑢ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑢ℎ 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑤.𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠" Chi says.

We all laugh and dispersed to our rooms to get ready fa tonight.
-

I let Q get in the shower while I get our outfits together. We decided on wearing our matching Dior swimsuits. Imma put on a wife beater with a white tee just to complete the look.

I start cleaning my jewelry because Ik Q is gonna be in the shower for a little while.

I finish that and start fixing up the room and make sure everything is in place because Q gets messy when she's trynna get ready lol.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡"

I watch as the water glistens down her face, she's so pretty and perfect. I really can't let nobody have her.

I nod at her and smirk as I make my way to the bathroom. She really is a blessing.
___________________________________
Y'all I'm so sorry for these short ass chapters I got y'all soon 🥲
*Excuse Any Errors