22

Location: Unknown
Time: 11:35pm

Lante

We've been driving all day, as far as we fucking can to get away from that place.

I called up some of my niggas from out here and told them to take care of the the house.

We finally decide to drive into a truck stop.

"𝑊𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑡! 𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠, 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟!"

"𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 , 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑐"

I shake my head, " 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡"

"𝑆𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝑊𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑑𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 ?"

At this point I don't even know how to respond. I guess that's what it's gonna have to be.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎, 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡"

They nod.

"𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑖?"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ"

"𝐹𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑜"

"𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦"

"𝐵𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙"

We all separate and go to the bathroom. I scout the scene just to make sure nobody is hiding or lurking .

Me, Shawn and Jr get into our own stalls.

I ain't really have to piss like that so I was done fast.

I flush and wash my hands good.

I wait on the other 2 to finish so we can head back to the girls.

As were leaving Shawn is in the front, when he tries to open the door it's locked.

I go and try to open the door and that shit is locked good.

"𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘!"

"𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑖"

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠!"

I look around and see if there are any windows in here. There's one right in the last stall.

I go in there and try to bust the window.

"𝑌𝑒𝑜 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝"

"𝐶ℎ𝑖 𝐻𝑢ℎ? 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝐶𝐻𝐼?"

"𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑦"

We all stand on the ledge that's in the groove of the window and we all kick at the same time.

After a few kicks we get it out.

"𝐻𝐸𝐿𝑃𝑃𝑃! 𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐸,𝑆𝐻𝐴𝑊𝑁,𝐽𝑅!!"

I hear Chi and Q screaming for help.

We all rush to them and we see it's a bunch of hooded niggas trynna kidnap them.

"𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑠, 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐸𝑀!" I say

I grab my brass knuckles out and put them on. I grab one of the niggas by their hoodie. I twist it and drag his head into the ground.

He tries to grab my leg and I kick him right in the nose. I get on top of him and punch tf out of his head .

I grab the next nigga and throw him into a wall. Another one comes from behind and I grab his arm before he could touch me and brake that bitch.

"𝐴𝑖𝑖 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜!"

We all run and try to reach the car. We're almost there and I see Q drop, then Chi, then Shawn and then Jr.

I try to hurry and look around to see if I can shoot the nigga but I don't see anybody and then all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain and fall to the ground.

I just remember being dragged before passing out.
__________________________________________
Excuse Any Errors
This is the end of Lante's pov