15

Location: JFK Airport
Time: 8:30 Pm

I shake up as I realize I fell asleep. Q and them got out the car and I see we made it to the airport. Everyone grabbed their stuff and the Uber sped away.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟?"

"𝐼𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡, 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡. 𝑊𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒"

We walk inside and go to have our bags checked. I look at the big tv thing and I see our flight has been delayed untill 9:10. We print our tickets and go to the waiting area.

I watch as Chi and Q'anna talk. Shawn is on his phone and Jr is sleep.

I sit and gather my thoughts. I close my eyes and think about the car I saw earlier. I've never seen it before. I sat thinking long and hard (ayooo) untill it was time to board the plane.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 38 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒-𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑐𝑘"

We all get up and stand in the line.

As the line decreases it's finally our turn to board.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡?"

I hand it to her.

"𝐷𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑"

I scrunched up my face as she said my whole gov I hated that shit. Sounds like a old white man name.

I walk through with gang and we get in the plane our seats are like in the middle of the plane. We place our stuff in the over head bin and get seated.

Me and Q'anna sit next to each other. She's scared of the window seat so I sat there instead.

"𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒"

I turn my head.

"𝑌𝑒𝑜?"

"𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒"

I reach down to grab the sandwich's but I don't feel it.

I look and I see Q handing everyone their snacks
Like a proud mother.

"𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒"

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

I watch as everyone boards the plane, the pilot makes some announcements and shortly we head off

I eat my food and snacks and fall asleep.

I feel Q rub my chest which was making me fall into a deeper sleep. I pulled her closer to me and we both fell asleep.

___________________________________

I wake up and look out the window of the plane, I see Q is up.

"𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚"

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒?"

She nods. I let her get up first and get into the aisle to walk towards the bathroom. Mostly everyone on the plane is sleeping.

I quietly walk behind her and let her go to the bathroom.

"𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒"

My eye widen. "𝑄'𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑤𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔"

"𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑒 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑"

"𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑠, ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒"

She sighs and closes the door. I turn around and put my back on it looking to see if anyone is coming down.

"𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖, 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑦."

I hear the toilet flush and the faucet run. Q'anna comes out and grabs my hand for me to walk back with her to sit.

I wonder why she wanted me to come in the bathroom with her?.

It's w.e

She ends up taking my seat and is looking out the window. We feel the plane shake a little but that's because of the turbulence. I think we've landed safely.

All of a sudden the plane lights come on and that's our que.

I wake up Chi and em and everyone grabs their stuff and heads off the plane.

-

"𝐴ℎℎℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖"

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"

"𝐼  𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜"

As we walk to our gate to get our other bags, we chat and spoke about just heading to the hotel and we can go out and do sun shit tomorrow.

I see Q taking a video of me and her, I lick her cheek. I watch her wipe her face.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑟?" she said laughing.

I laughed too."𝑌𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡"

"𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑦 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑔𝑠?" Chi said annoyed

"𝑌𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝"

I looked at Shawn, "𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"

He busts out laughing while grabbing the bags.

Chi just evil eyes me.

I get me and Q's bag. Jr calls the Uber.

"𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙"

We all nod and decide to stand outside.

Q walks up to me and hugs me from the side. I look down and raise one eyebrow at her.

She's just all smiley and happy. I swing her to the front of me and rest my chin on her head. We stay like that untill the Uber gets here
____________________________________

*Excuse Any Errors*

Sorry for this being short.