Chapter 2

~Flash Back~

"Hi Aoki! Can I sit here?" a random girl in class 1-B asked. Aoki looked up from his food and nodded towards her with a smile.

'Kinda' wanted to be alone today...' Aoki thought. The girl sat down, giving him some not so subtle glances.

She glanced up before speaking, "So uh, Aoki. You know you're pretty cute, right?"

"Oh yes, I am fully aware. What can I say, perfect at its finest," Aoki bragged, half jokingly and half serious, giving her a smile.

"Oh, uhh," the girl hesitated, "W-well I mean I meant like you're cute, cute. As in, I like you kinda' cute." The girl looked at him expectantly, blush reaching her cheeks.

"Oh yeah umm... I just don't know you all that well," Aoki explained gently.

"Oh that's fine, we can always get to know each other later of course! Wanna' go see a movie with me sometime?" she asked with confidence.

"No..." Aoki blurted out before continuing, "I-I just get antsy during movies. They're too long, you know, and I just can't stop talking during them." Aoki, suddenly becoming more interested with his hands, started to mess with his fingers. He laughed nervously before glancing around, looking for any excuse to escape.

At a table not too far from them sat a girl, long dark brown hair and ram like horns, and her friend with light brown hair that was styled in a short wavy bob. The one with the wavy bob started paying very close attention to the conversation being at the table feet away from them. She turned to her friend and made her aware of the situation and, not long after, the two were walking towards the table. Once at the table, the ram horned girl leaned over Aoki, with her wavy haired friend standing behind her.

"Hey dude, where have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in days!" The girl with the ram horns exclaimed as she sat down beside him. At first, Aoki was very confused but he soon caught on.

"Oh, uh, yeah! It's been too long!" Aoki said, putting his best acting skills to work.

"Oh," The ram horned girl said, looking over at the girl across from Aoki. "Who's your friend?"

"His future girlfriend," the girl sitting across from him said proudly. Aoki's eyes widened at her, his jaw dropped.

"Oh, that's awkward, ain't it? Does your boyfriend know about this, dude?" the ram horned girl said confidently to Aoki. The wavy hair girl, now sitting beside her, covering her mouth and trying to contain her laughter. The girl sitting cross from Aoki quickly looked over at him, eyes widened, waiting for him to say it wasn't true. They sat in silence for a bit before the ram horned girl continued. "No? Damn.. you' want me to tell her?"

The girl sitting across from Aoki stood up quickly and slammed her hands on the table. "YOU STOOD ME UP! YOU LED ME ON!" A purple ring formed around the girl's waist and shot away from her body, not harming anyone. All the tables and chairs in the cafeteria levitated about a foot off the ground before slamming down abruptly. All the students in the cafeteria looked around scared and confused at what just happened as their lunch trays hit the floor. The girl would soon turn her attention to the ram horned girl, eyes glowing purple. "YOU BITCH!" shed yelled for all of the cafeteria to hear.

"Well... you'd be the 'bitch' miss class 1-B," the ram horned girl said, crossing her arms with a smug grin on her face. At this point, the whole cafeteria was focused on the commotion.

It didn't take long for one of the lunch ladies to realize what was going on. She quickly restrained the four of them, stretching her arms out and wrapping them around the group like an elastic. Aoki was completely shocked with the turn of events and the wavy haired girl almost in tears.