Chapter 3

~Flash Back~

"You know that using quirks without supervision is strictly forbidden!" Principal Nezu lectured.

Aoki spoke up, "Sir, please understand that it was only one of us who did that, not all. Some of us are aware and respect that rule." The girl from class 1-B gave him a nasty glance.

"Well they provoked me into doing it! I'm not entirely at fault!" she accused while pointing at the ram horned girl.

"Hero's take responsibility for their actions. As for situational matters, I am aware of what happened and that is why I am being lenient. Not all of you have to suffer the consequences," Nezu explained, taking a sip of his tea after. "Endo and Suzuki will be having detention. Suzuki for using her quirk without supervision and Endo for invoking her to do so. Akasuki did not say much from what I've been told and Aoki was a victim of the matter. I hope with this, you two will learn to get along and to keep your personal matters out of school. Detention starts tomorrow after your classes. Good day." The three students stepped out of the office, leaving Suzuki, from class 1-B, to complain with Nezu about the matter.

"Thanks for doing that for me back there," Aoki started with a smile, "I am not good in those situations. Also, gaydar on point dude!"

"Don't mention it and I could see it from a mile away! Crazy how she didn't pick up on it," Endo said with a chuckle. " I thought that the vertical labret was a dead give away,"

"You've got to be more careful Kaseki! You got yourself detention," Akasuki said, tugging on her arm.

"Don't worry about it Jun, it isn't that big of a deal. Besides, isn't being a hero all about fighting for what you think is right? I wasn't going to let a random girl harass some innocent guy," Endo said, placing her hands on her hips.

Aoki smiled at her enthusiastically before reaching his hand out and stating, "I'm Aoki. Ningyo Aoki that is."

"Kaseki Endo," the ram horned girl said, taking Aoki's hand and shaking it with a big smile on her face. "This is my best friend Jun Akasuki," she stated, motioning to the girl behind her. "She's a little shy if you hadn't noticed already,"

Aoki chuckled and scratched the back of his head. Although he was popular among his peers, a lot of people found him intimidating at first. His two toned eyes, a soft red and a light blue, and his solid black hair usually scared people off at first. Not to mention the light patch of skin near the bottom, left side of his tan chin, the dark bags under his eyes from many sleepless nights, and the fact that he stood at 6'0.

"You guys are in class 1-A correct? It's only been a week here so I apologize for not knowing your names already," Aoki laughed.

"Mhm, and your class is..?" Endo asked.

"Oh, well... I'm not actually in a hero course... I'm in the support course..." Aoki said disappointedly, playing with his fingers.

"W-well... what's so bad about that?" Akasuki said in protest.

"Well, I originally applied to go for the hero courses but I didn't make the cut. I passed the written portion, but I froze up during the physical exam... what kind of hero would that make?" Aoki stated. Endo looked at the visibly upset boy on the verge of tears.

"What's the point in crying about it? You didn't make it, so what? Ok, so you didn't get into the course that you wanted to, but you're still attending one of the best schools in all of Japan! You know how many people they had to turn down to get you a spot in your class. Just graduating with a diploma that says UA high school is an honor in itself, no matter the course you took. Besides, you seem really strong, but from what I'm seeing, you freeze up in situations. You just got to get your head into the game and you're good to go! The sports festival is coming up and I better see you there. I want to fight you personally and I want you to try and take my spot in class 1-A!" Endo exclaimed, slamming her fist into her hand.

Aoki smiled, wiping his eyes at that before boasting, "Oh, I do love a good challenge. You're on, goat."

A giant smile crept across her face. "Don't make me regret challenging you gay boy," Endo retorted.

Akasuki spoke up at this, "Actually... she's a ram..." Aoki and Endo both rolled their eyes at this painfully obvious statement.

"No, really?" Aoki snorted at her right as the bell rang which signified that class had just started.

"JIMINY CHRISTMAS!" Akasuki yelled, completely ignoring the sarcasm Aoki radiated as she started running towards class. "KASEKI, WE'RE LATE FOR CLASS! AIZAWA IS GONNA HAVE OUR BUTTS! SAY BYE, WE GOTTA GO!"

"OK OK!" Endo said annoyed, starting to run after Akasuki. "NICE MEETING YOU AOKI! I BETTER SEE YOU AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Aoki chuckled at them as he waved them goodbye.