chapter 1

Leaning his elbow against the opened window and steering the wheel with one hand Vijay listened to the stereo played in the car. He had a devil-may-care outlook and a stellar smile.

He was peacefully enjoying the mild breeze, his mind was at ease for the first time in that four months.

"Jay, make sure that he gets the maximum punishment... or else that old punk's death will be in my hands... if he ever came out of the jail," Vijay said to Jayaprasadh his PA and best friend.

"You don't have to worry Vijay, I will take care of it... Do I need to drive?"

"No," Vijay said gesturing with his hand negatively, "and one more thing you have to find his family, I can't let them lead a happy life after destroying mine" his voice was dangerously cold when he said that.

Vijay drove his car inside a compound having a large black painted iron gate and stopped in front of a mansion with tall glass windows that gave a chance to relax and take in the changing of the seasons.

Stepping out of the car Vijay walked into the mansion with Jay.

"Amma..." happiness was evident in his voice he was excited to inform his mother about his victory.

When he was busy striding through his house to spot his mother and tell her about the good news, was stopped in his track by an unfamiliar face.

For an instant, he thought he was seeing a Goddess. He walked near her involuntarily to captured more of her
nectar sweet beauty. She was talking to his puppy moving her cherry lips, her hair was midnight-black; it was flowing below her butt. Even though her beauty was radiating from her face her eyes showed some sort of pain. He felt an urge to taste the nectar in her blossom lips and erase her pain. 'Was it love at first sight?'

"Madhu..." hearing an unfamiliar voice Vijay turned his attention towards that side. Seeing the owner of the voice his face tightened and eyes darkened with rage.

'Manjula Rajashekar' he said to himself gritting his teeth.

He saw his mother coming towards them with another girl having similar facial features to the girl he saw before but younger than her.

"What are you doing here in my house?" He shouted at Manjula shuddering with anger.

"Vijay...!" His mother Priya stopped him from saying anything else. "Is this the way to talk to elders?"

"What?... Amma why are you supporting this backstabber?"

"Mind your words, Vijay... She is my friend... come with me, I have to tell you something..." Priya led him to her room grabbing his arm.

"Why are you doing this to me Amma? When, here I'm coming from court to give that backstabber maximum punishment... you are bringing his family to our house..." He had an unbelievable expression on his face.

"Vijay please.., they might hear you... Listen to me first... Manjula is not living with that Rajashekar they are divorced... Because of that man they lost everything in their life... They even lost their house, it got seized because of a lone taken by him when they were together..."

"So what? They are getting what they deserved.., what is your problem in that Amma..? Did you forget what he did to Appa..?"

"I didn't Vijay... But, what they have done in that..? Do you want me to put a blind eye when she was thrown out to the road with that two children..? Manjula will stay here with her daughters Madhumitha and Deksha from now on... that's my final decision..." Saying this Priya left the room not waiting to hear what Harish has to say.

'Madhu that's what she called her' he sat on the bed thinking about Madhumitha. He felt disturbed knowing she was the daughter of the man who was behind his father's death. He felt sad and disturbed at the same time, a mixture of emotions covered him when his mind played back her face that he saw some minutes before...................

Please vote and comment
and support if you liked the theme of this story♥♥♥