chapter 10

'No Vijay, but I doubt that he is trapped into it.'
Lawyer Rudhran's words repeated in Vijay's mind even after coming back home. He didn't go to the office as his mind was not clear, with the battle happening in his head he was not able to concentrate on his works.

Unexpectedly when he came home Madhu went to talk to him, it was the first time she went to talk to him after they shared the kiss. But he didn't try to listen to her, saying a lame excuse that he was having a headache he went to his room. He couldn't talk to her with the thought of Rajashekar.

'If he is not the real culprit, will she hate me for blaming him? I need to find what really happened.' He thought lying on his bed with his eyes closed.

His thoughts got disturbed with the clicking sound of the anklet, he knew it was Madhu without even opening his eyes. A smile played on his lips with the sound of nearing anklet, he pretended to be sleeping biting back the smile.

Seeing him lying on his bed with eyes closed Madhu thought he was sleeping. Making some crazy ideas she went back to her room without making any noise. Vijay felt disappointed seeing her leaving the room. 'I should have listened to her when she came to talk to me' he got up from the bed making a sad face.

Vijay again heard Madhu's anklet sound when he moved near the door to walk out of the room. He immediately ran back to his bed and laid there with eyes closed as before.

Without knowing his mischievous plans Madhu walked into the room without making any noise with acrylic paint bottles and brush in her hand.

She closed the door without bolting it after getting in. Vijay who peeked at her with his half closed eyes got confused seeing paint bottles and brush in her hand. 'Did she came here to draw? God, what I'm going to do with this LKG kid?' he felt disappointed.

Madhu placed the paint bottles on the bedside table after walking near his bed. Like a professional, she started to move the brush on his face initiating a face painting.

Vijay felt the brush moving on his face giving him a cold sensation. Madhu continued to draw with black, yellow and orange colours. Making her panicked Vijay opened his eyes and grabbed her hand that was holding the brush with a sudden move.

Before she could resist she was on the bed with Vijay on top of her. A warmth arose on her cheeks spread throughout her body with his intense gaze.

"Wh...wh..what are you doing? Leave me." She said controlling her exploding heart.

"So I was wrong... My Madhu was not an innocent one...she is very mischievous." Vijay smirked at her moving his fingers on her face.

Madhu tried to move him away from her but she couldn't make him move an inch. She was like a little rabbit in front of his muscular body. With her moves to escape from him, her skirt and panda printed T-shirt got misplaced making his eyes darkened.

Grabbing her hands he pinned it above her head, "what did you draw on my face?" He asked moving his lips near her ear.

Madhu felt a wired sensation when his hot breath touched her ear. She couldn't move or resist him, her body became powerless with every passing second in his presence.

"What did you draw?" He repeated, this time his lips touched her ear.

"Ch...cheetah..."

"Did you complete that?"

"No..." She said making a sad face.

"Can I see that?"

"Hmm..." she nodded her head happily like an excited kid.

Vijay pressed his face on her's the instant she nodded. Madhu was startled with his sudden act and tried to get her freed from his hold. With her increasing attempt to loosen his hold, his hands got tightened on her's.

He pressed and moved his face on her making the paint on his face get on her face. Painting her face completely he moved his face to her neck. His teeth grabbed the dress on her shoulder making an electric current passed through her. He slammed his lips on her naked shoulder making her shiver under him.

Using all her strength she pushed him away and ran out of the room making him laugh at her moves.

She stood in front of the mirror in her room like a blushing mess with paint all over her face, neck and left shoulder.

_________________________________

"Vijay, my friend's daughter Revathy helped me to get admission for Madhu," Priya said to him, handing him a cup of tea.

"Ohh... Sorry Amma, I should have looked for it but...you know I got busy with some works." He answered sipping his tea.

"Which college Amma?"

"KLM university Vijay... It will be easy for her to go as it was near to our place... and also Sandra was doing PG at the same university so she can go with her"

"What? Sandra!" The new information disturbed him...................................