chapter 12

Sandra didn't make any issues after the argument with Vijay. Even though she didn't make any move to hurt Madhu, Vijay was very careful about her. He knew how venomous she was and how far she can go to get something she want.

Madhu was happy about Vijay's behaviour towards her and also she was excited about her new college and new friends. She didn't have any fear of getting bullied as she was a second year transfer student not a first year one.

_______________________________

Madhu laid on her bed looking out through the window, the moon was smiling at her through the glass window. It was 2:00 AM, sleep was not blessing her eyes as her thoughts were filled with questions about her first day of college. Tomorrow was the first day of her college she was excited about it, at the same time a little nervous about the new environment. Many questions buildup in her mind not even letting her sleep.

Giving a pause to her thoughts she took her phone. Her fingers scrolled through the screen impatiently to open a picture of her sweetheart. Taking his picture she pressed her lips on the screen giving a sweet peck to his picture. She closed her eyes placing the phone close to her heart.

🎵 Malare  Maunamaa..
      Maunamee Vedhama..
      Malargal Pesumaa...
      Pesinaal oyuma.. Anbe....🎵

Madhu slowly opened her eyes breaking the magical spell of sleep when the melody hit her ears. Morning sun blessed her with his rays through the window. 'When did I slept?' She got up and sat on her bed asking herself.

Deksha turned to the other side getting disturbed by the alarm sound. Seeing that Madhu immediately stopped the alarm taking her phone, it showed 6:00 am. It has been a month since she woke up this early.

She got up from her bed lazily even though her mind was forcing her to take a nap. Tying her hair in a messy bun she stepped towards the bathroom. After some minutes she came out of her room to get a hot tea before taking a shower.

Vijay who came out of his mini-gym saw Madhu walking out of her room rubbing her eyes like a sleepy kid in her flamingo print baby blue pajamas.

She was occasionally swinging her hips singing 'I love you baby...'

'Uhff..she is killing me...' mumbling to himself Vijay walked towards her.

Madhu felt like she was lifted in the air. "Aaah...ammaaa....." A strong arm covered her mouth breaking her words.

Before realising what was happening she was already inside Vijay's room.
When she finally realised that, the door was already closed by him. Involuntarily she started to ogle at him seeing him in his gym outfit with his disheveled hair. His perfectly muscular body was visible in front of her eyes in his outfit.

Vijay cleared his throat bringing her back to reality. Madhu felt it difficult to face Vijay realising he had caught her ogling at him shamelessly.

"Like what you see?" He asked her seriously raising his eyebrow.

"What...? I was not looking at you... I was... I was..." She stammered without getting a good lie.

"I didn't know you were a good belly dancer." He said locking her between his hands placing his hands on both sides on the wall.

"Whaa... What are you...s
..saying?" She asked him nervously due to his nearness. She felt it difficult to look into his eyes with her pounding heart.

"I saw something early... Wait I will show you," he said hiding his smile putting a serious face.

Madhu looked at him curiously to know what he was going to do. 

Taking two steps back he started to sing 'I love you baby...' In a girly voice and started to dance swinging his hip.

Madhu stood there watching him with her wide opened eyes. Vijay exploded into laughter seeing her embarrassed face without being able to control his laughter he fell on his bed holding his stomach tightly still laughing continuously.

Her face reddened with anger looking at him who was laughing like a manic. "I hate you..." shouting at him like a small kid she walked towards the door.

Looking at her mad face Vijay controlled his laughter with difficulty and sat on his bed looking at what she was doing. Madhu who walked towards the door tried to reach the bolt on the top of the door but failed each time due to her short height.
When she couldn't reach the bolt she turned around and looked at Vijay with her pouting face.

"Are you still mad at me?" Vijay asked going near her. Without saying anything she turned back and stood facing the door showing her anger.

"Sorry...sorry...sorry," he said hugging her from behind and placing his head on her shoulder. His sweet gesture made a smile form on her lips forgetting her anger towards him.

"Vijay..." Priya knocked on the door calling his name startling both of them.............................