Final chapter

"Just do as I say... we don't have any options left... Don't forget your role in his drug dealings... Even if I got released you won't be seeing the sunrise..." Sandra's heart stopped a moment hearing what he said.

"No..! I can't let it happen... I will get back Vijay at any cost for that I should not let the police touch me..."

"Yes, for that you should do as I say..." Santhosh somehow convinced Sandra taking advantage of her obsession towards Vijay.

"Tell me... What should I do?" Sandra was ready to do anything to escape from an arrest.

"You just wait in room number 453 on the second floor... I will send Layer Rudhran there once he reaches here... Lure him to take this Case without any charge with your seducing skills... I know you are talented in that..." Santhosh said everything to her in a hurry. "Wait... Keep this drug with you... If he is not agreeing to our conditions... Spike his drink and get some photos... That will help us." He added handing her a packet of white powder.

----------------------

Fixing her gaze on the beautiful ring she was wearing Madhu pressed her lips softly on it where Vijay's name was carved on, it in a mesmerizing font. The platinum metal shined in happiness talking all the rays the moon was showering on it.

Madhu smiled happily seeing the moon, remembering all the things that happened that day. After soo many years she spent her time with her family happily.

Madhu was now standing near the window in Vijay's room. After their engagement, Vijay didn't get much time to spend with her as he was called to the police station for some enquiry along with her father.

Around 9 pm her father Rajasekar came back home along with Jay. But that time also she couldn't spot Vijay with them. Now it was 11:45 pm and everyone in the house went to sleep.

Madhu sneaked out of her room after Daksha slept soundly when she was not able to console her heart which was throbbing to see her love.

"Oh my... You scared me..." Vijay said placing a hand on his chest. He didn't expect Madhu in his room at this hour.

Seeing his sudden reaction she laughed closing her mouth with her hands to prevent her laughter from reaching Deksha who was sleeping soundly in the next room.

But her reaction didn't make any change in Vijay's serious expression. Seeing that she walked near him with soo many questions running through her mind.

"What happened, Vijay..?" She sounded tensed.

Without saying anything to her, he walked towards his bed and fell on it with his hands outstretched. He felt relieved after lying there and taking a deep breath, tiredness was evident on his face.

But his unresponsiveness didn't make her leave the room instead she went near him and lay there placing her head on his hand.

"Madhu... You should not be in the same room with me... Even if we are engaged we should keep a distance from each other till the marriage..." He said turning towards her.

"Are you scared of my dad..?" She asked with a teasing smile. But he stopped her immediately giving a long sweet peck on her lips making her pout at him.

"This is why we should keep a distance..." He repeated making her lie on top of him.

Placing her head on his chest she hugged him tightly listening to his heartbeat. "What happened to Sandra and her dad..? Will she come back to hurt us..?" She asked not looking up.

"They won't..."

His strong words made her look into his eyes doubtfully.

Understanding her unasked question he continued, "Joseph won't be able to come out of the jail... He will spend the rest of his life behind the bars for everything he had done... Including what he did to my dad..."
He stopped taking a deep breath.

With one hand he was creasing her hair softly and with the other tapping her on her back delicately like putting a baby to sleep. But his action and answers were not enough to soothe her mind.

"Sandra... What about her..?" She asked with her disturbed mind.

"She got arrested from a hostel with drugs... Also Santhosh..." He said making her look at him unbelievably.

"Is that true..?"

"Yes, actually they were planning to trap a lawyer... But shadow police were behind them without their knowledge... And the drugs they caught from them were something not available even in the black market that easily... The police will hand over their case to the national department... So my sweet baby doesn't have to worry about her..." He said pecking on her forehead.

Hearing everything she expressed her happiness hugging him tightly.

"Madhu... You're making me think soo many bad things..." He whispered.

"It's okay to think bad things... We are going to get married soon..." She said teasing him moving her fingers through his neck and forehead.

"Then let me tell you a secret... We are not going to get married soon... And I bought your old mansion... You will be shifting there with family tomorrow itself..."

"What..!" The new information shocked Madhu. Hearing that she immediately tried to get away from him, preventing her moves he held her more tightly.

"Madhu..." He called her softly when he felt wetness on his chest.
But she remained quiet thinking about the upcoming days which she have to spend without his presence.

"Madhu..." He repeated her name holding her face, making her look into his eyes.

"I hate you..."

"Why..?"

"Because you hate me..." She said stubbornly.

"And... Who said that..?"

"I know... That's why you don't want to marry me..." Her face was already reddened with anger while saying that.

"Madhu baby... When did I say, I don't want to marry you... It's just I don't want to marry you before you complete your studies... Because my Madhu baby is still a cute little baby..." He said wiping her tears.

"No... I will study after marriage..." She said like the last hope. But it didn't change his decision.

"No... You have to be a good girl and complete your studies with good results... Won't you do that for me..."

She didn't say anything for what he asked. The only thing going through her mind was how she was going to live without him.

"Madhu I know what's going on in your mind... It's not like we won't see each other... I will come to see you daily no matter where you are..."

"Promise..." She asked raising her pinky finger.

He promised her giving a peck on her pinky finger. And continued to pat her to sleep. She closed her eyes listening to this rhythmic heartbeat.

Inhaling her exotic fragrance he closed his eyes being ready to drip into a peaceful sleep destroying all the negatives and building a beautiful path for his love, his life............................

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Thankyou soo much everyone for supporting me💜💜💜

🎀🎀🎀𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮🎀🎀🎀
    🎀🎀𝔂𝓸𝓾 🎀🎀
🎀🎀🎀𝓪𝓵𝓵🎀🎀🎀

Sravya_17Sravya you're always a very special reader💜