chapter 25

That kiss Vijay gave Madhu had all the pain he felt when the words she said hit his heart.

When his pain got lightened a little he left her and throw her to the bed. Without looking back at her he walked out of the room. Madhu laid on the bed crying heavily blaming her fate. When Vijay opened the door to leave the room Sandra looked at him and into the room trying to understand what happened inside.

Sandra immediately entered Madhu's room when Vijay left from there. She wanted to know what happened between them inside the room a few seconds back. After entering the room Madhu's crying face and swelled lips caught her attention.

Sandra guessed what might have happened between them seeing her condition. Even the thought of it made her fume with anger.

"Bitch...! how dare you to try to seduce my man...?" She shouted at her, grabbing her hair in her fist hurting her who was already wounded by Vijay's words.

Madhu immediately released Sandra's hold from her hair forcefully and pointed her finger towards her. "I'm not like you... I don't have the need for seducing anyone... he is the one who is coming towards me... if you are really in love with him, try to stop him from reaching me or any other woman... And don't come near me with this shameless act..."

Saying that she pushed Sandra out of the room and close the door in a loud thud. But Sandra was shocked by Madhu's sudden outburst. She never even imagined getting that reaction from Madhu.

"I will teach you a lesson you bitch..." she said looking at the closed door and walked away from there.

______________________________

The next day Madhu got ready to go to college, trying to forget all the bad things that happened in her life, in that three days. She wanted to meet Vijay and solve the problem between them but before that, she had to go to college and behave normally in front of her mother. She didn't want to give any unnecessary doubts about her behaviour to her mother.

'you cannot see the love anymore... I will only approach you with lust... you will be in my control fulfilling my lust that was the punishment I am giving for you...'

She closed her eyes and made the tears flow freely through her cheeks when Vijay's words repeated in her mind.

She sat on the window seat of her college bus with a disturbed mind. She woke up from her disturbing thoughts with Anjali, her new friend she met yesterday sat near her giving her a bright smile.

Sensing her sad mood Anjali talked to her nonstop to cheer up her mood. Madhu just answered Anjali's questions with one or two words. But Anjali succeeded in bringing a smile on Madhu's face before reaching their college.

They walked together to their anatomy department after entering the college campus. Madhu's heartbeat became uncontrollable with the fear about Sandra and her friends as she walked forward.

She didn't have any idea whether Sandra and her friends came back to college after the suspension. She wanted to escape from them somehow.

When they reached near the main building of their section it was already five minutes late, she walked forward cursing the heavy traffic. The hallway was almost empty, only 2 or 3 students came in the same bus was there.

Madhu made faster steps to reach her classroom, it was hard for Anjali to match her speed. Sudden a boy came in front of her blocking her way. Seeing the person Madhu literally shivered, that was Ervin, Sandra's friend.

"Excuse me..., we have to go..." Anjali said to him irritatedly.

"You go sister..., I have some business with this Madhumita madam..." He said licking his lips eyeing her from top to bottom. Madhu covered herself with her light green dupatta getting uncomfortable under his gaze.

Madhu held Anjali's hand with fear when he walked near her.

"Hey..., what are you doing...?" Anjali shouted at him with fear.

"Are you stupid? I told you to leave..." It was a warning from him to Anjali.

But Anjali refused to go leaving her friend. Shocking them Ervin grabbed Madhu's upper arm tightly hurting her.

"Leave me..." She tried hard to escape from him. Anjali came forward to make him leave her but she was nothing in front of his strength.

"Shhh... You won't melt if I touch you... Aren't you the s** slave of Saan's fiance? Then why are you acting like you are pure..."

Madhu felt disgusted with the words he was using at her, "please...leave me..." She pleaded with tears.

"Don't think that you can walk freely after getting us suspension...your bad time is just beginning...you are anatomy department right? If you play in Sandra's life again...then I will take a live anatomy class with your sexy body to this whole college... Mind it..."

When Ervin walked away leaving her, she sat on the floor on her knees crying heavily with her trembling body. Anjali stood there frozen can't being able to come out of his words...............................