Chapter 1.

Hey beautiful(s), life isn't about waiting for storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      "Jaeyun, can you please submit the files regarding yesterday's meeting to me by today evening?" My boss or Mr. Lee asked me. "Consider it done." I said giving a salute with my two fingers. "Thank you. I knew I could count on you." He said and then exited my office. I indulged myself to prepare a complete file of the yesterday's meeting.

      I have been working with Lee Dae-hyuk for a year now at Lee's Company. I own Mr. Lee my life. He offered me a job when I was at my lowest point. I was born in Korea but when I was 4, we shifted to Australia. I studied in Australia my whole life but when we were coming to Korea, our car crash resulting into my parent's death but I was fortunately saved. They died when I was 19. It was good that I have my mother's sister here so she took me in and when I turned 21 last year, I didn't want to burden my aunt anymore so I searched for a job but failed.

      I was sitting in the graveyard, crying in front of my parent's grave telling them how much I miss them. Mr. Lee was there visiting his late wife - which I later found out that she was diagnosed with cancer - and he heard me. He offered me a job with high salary but I was little hesitant in accepting since I had no idea who he was. He gave me his business card and told me to contact him if I accept the offer. When I reached my home (aunt's home), I searched a little about Mr. Lee and found out that he was the top billionaire in Seoul.

      I talked with my aunt about it and she told me not to burden myself and that I don't have to work. But I wanted to since my aunt's financial condition was not that good and I felt like a burden. My aunt's family consisted of her, uncle and my older cousin, Areum. After thinking for 2 days, I made my decision and contacted Mr. Lee who asked me to come to the company the other day and since then I have been working with him.

      Mr. Lee is such a humble and dedicated man. I used to make small mistakes when I first joined the company but he patiently explained everything to me, corrected my mistakes and never once scolded me or ordered me around. That's the reason why I am still working in this company as his PA and am able to buy my own apartment. I moved out after working for 3 months in this company. My aunt didn't want me to leave but I had to. I troubled them a lot and my aunt and uncle are also not on good terms.

      My parents were rich. My dad had his own company while my mom had his own line of makeup stores. I found out that I inherited the company as well as my mom's stores but I didn't want to inherit it, afraid that I won't be able to handle it. I gave my mom's makeup store to Areum and she has been handling it pretty well. As for the company, I have decided to leave it that way only or I will have talk with Mr. Lee on this topic.

      I completed the file and looked at the watch to see that it was 5:42. I knocked on Mr. Lee's door and I entered when I heard a 'come in'. "Sir, here is the file." I said handing him the file. He checked the pages and contents, "Knew you wouldn't disappoint me." I let out a laugh at the compliment. "By the way, do you think we should do the deal with Mr. Han?" He asked. I thought for a while before replying, "If you ask me, then I would say we shouldn't. We didn't get a proper presentation of the product in the last meeting and according to my research, he's greedy for money."

      Mr. Lee smiled, "You have improved so much. It's good that you research about our partners. And as for the deal, I will cut it off." I smiled at the first compliment. "Is that all, sir?" I politely asked. "Yes. You may go home. Be safe, Jaeyun." He said. I bowed him and made my way towards the door but then I remembered something, "Sir." Mr. Lee looked from the laptop giving me a confused look, "Yes. Is there something you need?"