Chapter 20.

Hey beautiful(s), just in case no one told you lately, you've done a great job in holding yourself through all the difficult times. I am proud of you :)

Italics = Flashback.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Heeseung's POV :

      "No it says that we have to add garlic later." Jaeyun corrected me. "Yeah but we can add it earlier too so that the taste can pass on." I requested with a pout. Jaeyun sighed and then nodded, "Okay fine. But we are also adding some garlic afterwards as well." I cheered, "Thank you Jaeyun." I hugged him tightly from the side and did a small happy dance.

      It's our last free day and from tomorrow again, our work will start so we decided to spend our whole day and chill at our home today. Right now, Jaeyun and I are trying to prepare steak. Steak is one of the few things that Jaeyun is trying to learn. So that's what we are making right now as dinner.

      The whole day we played only games. These three days, I relieved all my memories with Jaeyun. Though I am still not satisfied but I feel happy knowing that now neither me nor do Jaeyun is going anywhere and we have lifetime to spend time together. I won't let Jaeyun go anywhere far from me now.

      "Hyung, I will definitely win this one." Jaeyun shouted. "You will win when I let you win." I showed my tongue to him. We both were playing so seriously as if we were to get a trophy. But seeing Jaeyun so hyped up and enjoying the game, it felt nice. If Jaeyun asks me to let him win, I would happily let him but today I felt like teasing him.

      "Yes, just one lap more. Seungie, just you see I will definitely win this round." Jaeyun bragged. I laughed seeing him this excited. "And I am nearing the finish line." I teased him. He looked at my car and sped up his own. I was just about to win when I felt Jaeyun kiss my cheek. I got motionless and the controller fell on my lap, my car slowly coming to an halt. "Yes, I won." Jaeyun shouted but I was still in the shock to comprehend what happened.

      "Seungie?" Jaeyun shook me. I looked at him and touched my cheek where he kissed me. "Y-you kissed me?" I asked. "Ah yeah. To distract you." Red covered his cheeks. I finally understood what happened. "You cheated." I said to Jaeyun and then started tickling him. "AHHH SEUNGIE WAIT! DON'T PLEASE." Jaeyun shouted. Jaeyun lost his balance and fell backwards on the couch and also made me fall so that I was on top of him.

      Jaeyun's eyes were shut tight from the impact and then slowly opened them. I got lost in his eyes. The eyes which has thousands of stars trapped in it. My eyes roamed around his face and landed on his lips. I could see Jaeyun gulp as I slowly started to close the distance between us. Just as our lips were about to meet, we heard the door bell. Our food delivery came. At a very wrong time.

      "Hyung. HYUNG." I came back to reality and found Jaeyun waving his hand around my face. "Ah yes. Were you saying something?" I asked. He pouted and then went back to stirring. Shit I made him upset. Jaeyun tends to get sulky if he's not given attention. "Jaeyun, I am sorry. I-" Jaeyun started wandering around the kitchen and I kept following him around like a puppy. Jaeyun never liked when I ignore him and I guess he still doesn't.

      "Okay okay. I am sorry, Yunie. I was thinking of something." I held his elbow and made him turned around, successfully trapping him between the counter and me. I looked at his pouted face and tried hard not to coo his cute face because I know that will irritate him more. "I am sorry." I held my ears. "Ahhh don't touch your ears. It's okay." He held my hands and put them down. "But you were blushing. What were you thinking about?" Jaeyun asked, wiggling his eyebrows.