Chapter 9.

Hey beautiful(s), don't give up because you had a bad day. Forgive yourself and do better tomorrow :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      I nuzzled myself more in the soft pillow, not wanting to wake up from the warmth it provided me. I clutched on it tighter and that was when I realised, it was not a pillow. I hurriedly opened my eyes and was met with a chest. I looked up to see Heeseung hyung sleeping soundly. I almost forgot he had stayed the night but how did we go from sleeping at the ends to cuddling in the middle of the bed.

      Our legs were tangled with each other. One of my hands clutching on the tshirt while the other was holding him by his torso. Heeseung hyung too had his one arm under my head and the other around my waist. His head was resting on the top of mine. It seems like I have woken up first. I carefully tried to untangle myself from him, which was not really difficult.

      I lifted his hand which was resting on my waist and tried to put it gently on the bed but he shifted, making me pause what I was doing. After I was sure that he has not woken, I continued on and quietly got out of the bed. I stretched a bit before making my way towards the bathroom. I did my morning routine and brushed my teeth before going into the kitchen.

      I thought on what to make for breakfast and finally came to the decision to make scrambled eggs and bacon. I took out all the ingredients and started making the eggs. While the eggs are cooking, I started cooking bacon. I started humming a song and lightly dance around. I turned around to grab the plates but I got startled seeing Heeseung hyung sitting on the chair.

      "Hyung, when did you wake up?" I asked. "I woke up from the smell." He answered. "Oh. It will be cooked in a few minutes. Would you like a juice or milk?" I asked, opening the refrigerator. "Milk will be fine." Heeseung hyung replied. I took out the carton of milk and poured it into two glasses. I transferred the eggs and bacon into our dishes and served Heeseung hyung, one of it.

      I too sat on the chair besides him. "Thank you, Jaeyun for this and also for letting me stay here." Heeseung hyung said. "Hyung, no need to thank me. Did you get good sleep here? Is your head still paining?" I asked. "I had a very good sleep and no, I am feeling perfectly fine." Heeseung hyung said, smiling softly at me which I returned. "Your clothes have dried. I will iron it." I said finishing the last bite of my food.

      "Jaeyun, you don't need to. I can iron it myself." Heeseung hyung said. "Nuh-uh. I will iron it and you can take a shower in the meantime." I objected. Heeseung hyung sighed and I stood up and put my dish in the sink. "Then let me wash the dishes." Heeseung hyung said. I looked in the sink and then again at Heeseung hyung. "You don't need to do that. I will wash it while you take a bath." I said. "Let me do something." Heeseung hyung whined and I laughed at him.

      "Hyung, we are going to be late if you continue this. Go and get ready. I will do other things." I said. Heeseung looked at me and I immediately turned my head to my side. "Your bambi eyes are not gonna work at me." I teased. "Hmph. Alright, I will go and shower." Heeseung hyung finally said. He put his dish in the sink and went into my bedroom. I washed the utensils which took me hardly 5 minutes to do so.

      I then grabbed hyung's clothes and started to iron it in my bedroom. Good thing, the clothes dried overnight. After I ironed it, I carefully placed the whole pair on the bed. I was about to get out of the room when the bathroom door opened and Heeseung hyung stepped out with a towel hanging around his torso. I immediately turned on my back, flustered by what happened.