Chapter 2.

Hey beautiful(s), your beautiful heart is better than those thousand beautiful faces :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      I nervously laughed, "Why the sudden decision?" Lee Heeseung raised his eyebrow at me, "Do you not want me to be your boss?" I widened my eyes, "That's not what I meant. Mr. Lee didn't discuss that you will be my new boss so I am just a little suprised." Mr. Lee chuckled, "I didn't decide it beforehand that's why I didn't inform you, Jaeyun. I just now thought of making Heeseung the new CEO after having a talk with him." I nodded understanding him.

      "You need to do one thing now, Jaeyun." Mr. Lee said. "Yes?" I asked. "Since I will be handing down the company to him, I am thinking of organising a party where Heeseung will be announced as the new boss and I would like you to manage it. Only if that's fine by you." Mr. Lee said. "Ofcourse, it's fine by me." I said not wanting to disappoint Mr. Lee. "I hope your assistant will not let me down." Lee Heeseung said and I internally rolled my eyes at him.

      "Don't worry, Heeseung. I have full trust in him." Mr. Lee said smiling at him and I smiled back at him. "So, now shall we discuss when should we arrange the party and where?" Lee Heeseung suggested. "Yes ofcourse." Mr. Lee said. We sat on the couch to discuss about the party. "First, when do you want the party?" Mr. Lee asked Lee Heeseung. "Anytime is fine with me. Jaeyun-ssi should suggest the date since he is the one managing the party." Lee Heeseung said looking at me.

      I don't know if he is saying this sarcastically or is really worried if I would be able to manage the party or not. "I think we can do it on 13th. Today is 5th so I will get enough time to manage it." I suggested. "That sounds like a good plan." Mr. Lee said, "What do you think, Heeseung?" I looked at Lee Heeseung. "I don't have any problem with that." He said and I let out a breath afraid he will oppose my decision. "Now, where do you want to hold your party?" I asked.

      "I-" A knock on the door stopped Lee Heeseung from saying further. I got up and opened the door to see the receptionist. "Mr. Han's secretary came to give this." I took the file before thanking her. I opened the file and read the contract as well as the letter with it, "Looks like Mr. Han didn't take the rejection very well." I handed the contract as well as the letter. "What rejection?" Lee Heeseung asked.

      "We had meeting with Mr. Han a few days ago but we didn't find much interest in his deal so we cut it off and now he is threatening me that he will take revenge." Mr. Lee explained. "Do you think he would be able to do anything?" Lee Heeseung asked. Mr. Lee looked at me so I answered him, "He won't be able to do anything. Since we didn't accept the deal, I know for sure that Mr. Park too will won't accept the deal resulting into failure of his deal." Mr. Park is another top billionaire.

      "Mr. Park as in Jay's father?" Lee Heeseung asked. "Yes, you got it right." Mr. Lee said. I didn't know Mr. Park had another son. "Jay also studied in America with Heeseung so that's why they are friends." Mr. Lee explained seeing my confused face. "You are smart by the way." Lee Heeseung complimented. "Thank you." I awkwardly said not really used to his compliments. "Back to the topic. Where do you want to arrange the party?" I said clearing my throat.

      "I want it at my dad's house. Is it okay with you, dad?" Lee Heeseung asked. "Ofcourse. I have no problem with it." Mr. Lee shrugged. "Okay then. Do you want any theme for your party?" I asked. "I don't. You can do it your way but I will come with you wherever you go to select my choices." He said. I internally groaned not wanting to spend time with him. "That's great. You both can get to know each other." Mr. Lee said and I forced out a smile.