Chapter 18.

Hey beautiful(s), remember that a positive mindset brings positive things :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Heeseung's POV :

My eyes fluttered open and I found my Jaeyun sleeping soundly besides me. After all these years, Yunie is finally besides me in our bed. I softly caressed his cheeks but I tend to forget that Yunie is a light sleeper so he blinked his eyes open and looked at the surroundings before his gaze fell on me. "Morning, Yunie." I greeted. He shyly greeted back, "Good morning, hyung."

"Who hyung? Which hyung? I don't know any hyung." I pouted. I heard Jaeyun giggle. Ah my favorite sound in the world. "You are so dramatic, Seungie." He said. "Okay okay. Where's my morning hug? You know we always used to hug after we wake up." I said. Jaeyun nodded, "I remember. And you would get so cranky if I don't hug you." He said and scooted closer to hug me. I wrapped my arms around him and took him in a bear hug.

"Okay now let's freshen up. We have to go to the company." Jaeyun said as he tried to break free from the hug but I just hugged him more tightly. "Neither you nor me is going to the company today. We both are on leave for 3 days." I informed. "Then who will handle the company for 3 days?" Jaeyun asked, raising his eyebrows. "Did you forget dad? You don't need to worry about the company. Just relax for these 3 days." I said caressing the back of his head.

"Ah is that so? Then I am going back to sleep." Jaeyun said, pulling the comforter upto his neck and went to sleep again. I chuckled at his cuteness and figured out that I don't have anything to do as well so might as well sleep. So I gave a peck on Yunie's forehead and closed my eyes.

The second time when I opened my eyes, I woke up to an empty bed. I looked for my phone and saw that it was 10:57 AM. Thinking that Jaeyun might be in the kitchen, I got up and walked towards the kitchen. I was right and found Jaeyun cooking something. "What are you cooking?" I asked, startling Jaeyun in the process. I apologised when he made a face at me.

"Bibimbap. We are having brunch. It will be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. Go take a bath in the meantime." Jaeyun answered. I noticed that Yunie had already taken a bath and was wearing my clothes in which he looked really cute. "You should wear my clothes more often." I said and started walking towards my room. I didn't need to look at Jaeyun to see him blushing. I know his cheeks are red.

I took out my comfy clothes and went to take a shower. After I was done, I dried myself and wore my clothes before making my way towards the kitchen again. "Just a minute, hyung. It's almost ready." Jaeyun said when he saw me entering the kitchen. "No problem, Yunie and I am NOT your hyung." I said before going towards the cabinet and took some plates and bowls and handed it to Jaeyun. "Oh you also made rameyon!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, figured you would like that." Yunie said. "Like that? I love that." I said and happily sat on the chair waiting for the food. After 2 minutes, Yunie served the food and we both happily ate it. "Remember we always used to eat rameyon as our late night snack and if our parents would catch us, we had to listen to their scoldings." I memorised. "Yeah. And you would take all the blame, even if I wanted to eat it, so that no one would scold me." Jaeyun added.

"Ofcourse. I had never liked if anyone scolds you. You are too adorable to be scolded." I said, squishing his cheeks. "Seungiieeee, I am not adorable. I am manly now." Jaeyun said, his mouth forming a pout. "Well, you just proved it to me." I said as I stood up and took both of our dishes. I started to wash them when Jaeyun came besides me. "I will do that and -." Before he says anything else, I interrupted him, "You are not doing anything now. You cooked so I will clean. You can go and watch TV."