Chapter 16.

Hey beautiful(s), you are dealing with stuffs the best you can, even if you don't feel the best at it. I am cheering you on :)

Note : This chapter will contain time lapse.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

      "Heeseung." Lee Minhee called out to his one year old son. The caretaker came out holding Heeseung in his arms. "Mama." Heeseung immediately raised his two little hands towards his mom, wanting to be carried by her. Heeseung maybe only a year old but he is very intelligent for his age. "Heeseung, your eomma is coming home with a new person today, a baby. You will welcome him right?" Minhee said, in a soft baby voice.

      "Eomma home." Heeseung was elated with the news of his eomma coming back home. He was bouncing in his mom's arms. "But Heeseungie, you have to be careful with the baby, okay?" Minhee said and Heeseung quickly nodded. They both heard the honk of the car. "Papa." Heeseung said, pointing at the door, waiting for his papa to arrive. "Papa also brought appa and eomma with him." Minhee smiled at his son, who got excited at the mention of his eomma and appa.

      Sim Daeun entered with his husband Sim Jiwoong and a small, new born baby cradled in his arms, Lee Dae-hyuk shortly following after with a bag of supplies in his hands. "Appa. Eomma." Heeseung screamed but his mother was quick to shush him. "Shh Heeseungie. There is a baby in eomma's hand. I told you to be careful, didn't I?" Minhee said, rubbing the back of Heeseung's head. Heeseung looked at the baby in Daeun's hand.

      Sim Daeun and Lee Minhee were best of friends ever since they were little and when they got married, their husbands became best friends as well. They even live besides each other. That's why Heeseung calls Lee Dae-hyuk and Minhee as dad and mom while he call Daeun and Jinwoong as eomma and appa. They both are his parents. Daeun and Jiwoong played an equal role in upbringing of Heeseung. Whenever Minhee and Dae-hyuk were too busy, Heeseung was with Daeun and Jiwoong.

      "Daeun, you first sit." Minhee motioned Daeun to sit on the couch. Dae-hyuk put the bags on the ground and took Heeseung from Minhee's arms. "Did my baby boy miss me?" Dae-hyuk asked in a baby voice and Heeseung giggled, "Miss miss." Heeseung gave a wet smooch on his dad's cheek. "Do you want to see the baby?" Dae-hyuk asked and Heeseung eagerly nodded.

      Dae-hyuk sat on the couch besides Daeun. Heeseung saw the infant and was mesmerised by him. "Angel." Heeseung said, pointing at the sleeping baby and looking at Daeun with big, deer eyes. All the elders in the room laughed at what Heeseung said. "Yes, baby. He is an angel. But this angel has a name. Jaeyun." Daeun softly said. Heeseung confusedly looked at Daeun and then again looked at the baby, Jaeyun and shook his head, "Angel."

      It seems like Heeseung has already made up his mind to call Jaeyun as angel and the elders didn't mind. "Heeseungie touch angel?" Heeseung asked, placing his hand forward to touch Jaeyun after given permission. "Yes, baby you can touch him." Daeun nodded. "But Heeseungie, be careful." Minhee warned because she knew Heeseung gets random burst of energy and may unintentionally grab Jaeyun with a little more force.