Chapter 14.

Hey beautiful(s), I hope whatever hurts you, will make you heal soon, very soon :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      "Hyung, I sent you the report." I informed. "Okay. Will go through it." Hyung responded. "And also did you take your medicines?" I asked. He has been sneezing and sniffling since the morning. "I will be okay soon." He said, waving his hand in the air. "Hyung, you need to drink your medicines or I will complain to your dad that you are not taking care of yourself." I childishly said. "Jaeyun, I am fine. It's just- AACHOOO." Heeseung hyung took the wipes and blowed his nose.

      "Yeah, you are so fine." I said, rolling my eyes. "I am going to the pharmacy to buy you some medicine. And you have to take them, no complain." I sternly said. He dejectedly nodded and I made my way out of the office. On the ground floor, I met Sunghoon who was talking with the receptionist. "Hey Jake. Where are you going?" Sunghoon asked. "To grab some medicines for Heeseung hyung." I answered. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why? What happened to him?"

      "He's been sneezing since he arrived in the morning." I replied. "Oh. Take some warm water with you as well when you go in his office." Sunghoon suggested and I nodded. "I will go now. Bbye." I said. "Take care of Heeseung hyung. Bye." Sunghoon said. I walked towards the pharmacy and was glad that it was not that far. I bought the medicines and paid for it before going to the company. I went to the cafeteria to fetch some hot water and after I was done, I made my way towards hyung's office.

      I entered the office and saw Heeseung hyung with his head laid on the table. "Hyung." I shook him a little but furrowed when I felt his body becoming warm. I placed my hand on his forehead and he was indeed having a fever. "Jaeyun?" Heeseung hyung called out. "Yes, it's me, hyung. You are running a fever." I informed. "Oh." He sat up straight and I handed him medicine with hot water. "Here, drink this and then we are going home." I said.

      He quietly drank the medicine and handed me the cup. "I am fine, Jaeyun. We don't need to skip." Heeseung hyung argued. "Hyung, you are having high fever and I will not let you work in this condition so we are going at my home. Let's go." I sternly said. I grabbed his hand, which was also very warm, and made him stand up. Heeseung hyung sighed and stood up before following me. I pressed the button and when the elevator opened, we stepped inside.

      As soon as the door closed, Heeseung hyung hugged me and nestled his hand in my neck. His warm breath tickling me a little. I patted his head and when we heard the elevator dinged, Heeseung hyung broke the hug and we stepped out. "Hyung, keys." I asked. "You are not driving, Jaeyun. I am capable to drive." Heeseung hyung said. I blankly looked at him, my palm still hanging in the air, asking for keys.

      Heeseung hyung sighed before retrieving the keys from his pocket. "This is the last time, Jaeyun." Heeseung hyung said. I opened the passenger door for him to get inside. He looked at me and I motioned him to get inside. He climbed the car and after he was settled, I went to the driver's seat. I may not be as good as hyung but I do know how to drive properly. I even have my driver's license. I carefully drove to my apartment.

      After we reached the apartment, I carefully shook hyung who fell asleep. "Hyung, we are here." I said. He slowly blinked his eyes open and looked at the surroundings before understanding where we were. We both stepped out and I grabbed his hand, leading him to the elevator. When we reached my floor, I unlocked the door with my keys. "You can sleep in my room. I will be right back." I said and then laid him down on my bed.