1

"I'm telling you, something is wrong. It's not like her to disappear,"

"Seriously? We don't even know Seunghee that well,"

Elkie leaned further back into her seat, blowing on her hot chocolate to cool it down. "I still think we should do something. If I'm wrong, oh well, but if I'm right there might be something wrong with her,"

Eunbin shook her head, eyes still trained on her computer. "You know I'd help if I could, but this exam will kick my ass if I don't study more. Are there any of Seunghee's friends you could ask?"

Elkie sighed, stirring the drink with her straw. "No," She admitted after a moment. "I don't know any of her friends, like you said,"

The younger girl snorted. "It's funny to me that you care about her so much when you literally met her a month ago,"

"That's easy for you to say," Elkie mumbled. "You're the one she has a crush on, lucky me,"

Eunbin rolled her eyes. "She said it was just a passing attraction, Elkie, don't be so glum. Anyway, unless you're gonna do something about it, I really need to keep working on this,"

"Okay okay, I'll be quiet," Elkie agreed. She took a sip of the hot chocolate and opened her phone, going to Seunghee's profile on Instagram.

After a few minutes of scrolling through Seunghee's follow list, she saw a vaguely familiar name. "Eunbin, do you know a Jang Yeeun?"

Eunbin looked up briefly. "I feel like I've heard that name. Is she the girl with the blonde bob?"

Elkie was busy scrolling through her account. "Yeah, that's her. Wow, she's getting thousands of likes for every post, she's probably the most famous person on campus,"

Eunbin took the phone from Elkie's hand and scrolled through the feed. "I can see why, she's gorgeous,"

Elkie took the phone back and immediately blushed. "Eunbin, why did you like the photo?"

The post in question was a picture of Yeeun in some sort of bikini, one that highlighted her incredibly toned stomach. Elkie found herself staring a little to long on the picture, her face becoming increasingly red.

"Cause," Eunbin shrugged. "I'm sure you can figure it out by looking,"

"She's gonna think I'm creep if I look like I stalked her before talking to her," Elkie put her phone down face down on the table, burying her face in her hands.

"Okay, 1, I'd like to see you even try to talk to a girl as pretty as that. 2, she probably won't even notice."

"That's for believing in me, Eunbin," Elkie groaned. "Well, maybe she can help me find Seunghee. She liked a lot of Seunghee's posts,"

"I'm sure that won't be the only way she "helps" you," Eunbin smirked. "But it's worth a try,"

"I hate you," Elkie rolled her eyes.

"Speak of the Devil,"

Elkie turned in her chair in time to see a group of students walk through the door. Surely enough, Yeeun was among them, sporting a black skirt and leather jacket, matched with a mesh crop top.