7

"You regretting it now?" Yeeun chuckled softly, Elkie tucked into her side. Even in the warmth of the cafe, they still huddled together for warmth. The December air gusted through the door, making Elkie shiver and bury herself into Yeeun's shoulder. They all had warm drinks in their hands, and the shop was quieter than usual since it was a school day morning when most students had school. Lucky for them, all three girls had afternoon classes that day, meaning they could finally catch up with one another. That mostly meant catching up with Eunbin though, since Elkie had already spent the entire weekend with Yeeun.

"No, just tired," Elkie shrugged. The turtleneck she wore made her neck itch, but she was happily seated with her favorite people in the world, Yeeun and Eunbin, so she couldn't really complain.

"You guys are disgusting, do you ever have normal conversations or is it just sex 24/7?" Eunbin snorted, sipping her coffee.

"Jealous Eunbin?" Yeeun smiled crookedly, watching the younger girl scowl.

"Hell no," Eunbin laughed, rolling her eyes. She leaned back in the seat, a satisfied smile on her face. "I'm just glad I get the dorm to myself,"

Elkie smirked. "I bet you are,"

Eunbin made a surprised face. "What's that supposed to mean?" She paused, raising an eyebrow. "Do you know?"

"Of course I know, I'm not blind,"

Yeeun looked from Elkie to Eunbin, eyes wide in confusion. "Know what?"

Elkie smirked. "Eunbin's got a girl, and she's been trying-failing-to hide it from me,"

"How'd you know?" Eunbin pouted as Yeeun laughed, disturbing the peacefulness of the cafe.

"Unless Eunbin is buying blue lace bras that aren't her size, her laundry is getting mixed into ours," Elkie explained cheekily, although keeping her voice low to avoid further embarrassment.

"How do you know Eunbin's bra size?" Yeeun raised a brow.

Elkie shook her head. "I know too much about her. The thing I can't figure out though, is who it is," Elkie leaned forward and stared deeply into Eunbin's eyes. "So?"

"It's just casual," Eunbin stated.

"Sure," Elkie said with an unconvinced look. Eunbin was not the kind of person who could sleep around casually, but Elkie wasn't going to question that until she actually found out who it was. "You still haven't told me who it is,"

"It's um... Jeon Somi," Eunbin mumbled, biting her lip and smiling in embarrassment. Yeeun and Elkie gasped in unison.

"You mean the lowkey famous American transfer? How on earth did you pull her?" Yeeun exclaimed. "I mean, not that you couldn't, but I didn't even know she swung our way,"

"Me neither," Eunbin shrugged. "She's the one who approached me," She said lightly, although it was obvious she was at least a little proud of the fact that Somi would like her. Elkie couldn't blame her, Somi was known for being stunning and Eunbin wasn't immune to the charms of a beautiful girl.

"She doesn't seem like your type," Elkie pointed out.

"Huh," Replied Eunbin. "What's my type?"

Elkie laughed. "I don't know, bad girls? I know you have mommy issues,"

Eunbin scowled. "Like you don't,"

"Elkie has mommy issues?" Yeeun asked with barely contained glee.

"No! Eunbin shut up,"

Eunbin rolled her eyes. "I've opened up a whole new conversation for you guys huh?"

"Anyways," Elkie said pointedly. "Are you guys a thing?