4

"I still can't believe that happened," Seunghee exclaimed, wincing as they nurse took samples of her blood. The hospital was clean and steril, but somewhat overwhelming considering the hell they had been through.

"Me neither," Elkie murmered. "I'm glad you're safe,"

"Thank you guys, so much," Seunghee smiled at the pair of women. "And to thank you, I'm not going to comment on how close you two seem to be,"

Despite there being several chairs to sit in, Elkie was sitting on top of Yeeun, Yeeun absentmindedly playing with her hair. Elkie felt to tired to even be embarrassed. The past few hours had been spent trying to calm down from the confrontation, and to make sure Seunghee was okay.

"By the way, did you call Sorn?" Seunghee asked nervously. "I know she probably thinks I was blowing her off-"

"Oh my god, Seunghee!" All three girls looked across the room to see Sorn standing in the doorway, a horrified expression on her face. "What happened?"

Seunghee laughed nervously. "I may have gotten kidnapped by my ex, funny enough,"

Sorn ran over to her, examining her face and body. "That's not funny!" She slapped Seunghee's arm, before gasping. "Wait I'm sorry, are you hurt?"

Seunghee shrugged, a sheepish smile on her face. "Not badly. These two saved me," She pointed to Elkie and Yeeun, who hadn't previously been listening. "Guys? Are you okay? What happened once I left?"

Yeeun opened her mouth to speak, but stopped once Elkie shook her head.

"Please Elkie," Seunghee reached her hand out to Elkie, offering a comforting squeeze. "We won't judge you, I just want to know he didn't hurt you,"

"He didn't hurt us," Elkie admitted finally. "Not...physically,"

Seunghee's eyes narrowed and she frowned. "What do you mean, what did he say?"

"It doesn't matter," Yeeun promised when Elkie turned away, putting her head on Yeeun's shoulder. "What matters is he's in jail now, and you're safe,"

Seunghee nodded, but she didn't look convinced. When Yeeun shot her a meaningful look, she finally turned back to Sorn.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you or anything,"

"Are you kidding me? You were literally kidnapped, I'm not mad," She leaned down and kissed Seunghee's cheek. "Just never get kidnapped again, okay?"

Seunghee smiled. "No promises,"

"Oh, my, god,"

Yujin and Eunbin were both standing in the doorway now, similar expressions to Sorn's.

While Yujin rushed to Seunghee, Eunbin had noticed Elkie and walked up to her. At first her face was turned into a smirk, she quickly became concerned when noticed Elkie's body language.

"Hey..." Eunbin said softly, crouching down beside Yeeun's chair. "Elkie?"

When Elkie noticed the younger girl, she slowly sat up and shot Eunbin a smile. "Hey," She said slowly.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a gentle tone.

Elkie nodded, standing up and bringing Eunbin into a hug. "Let's talk somewhere else,"

They went to the other side of the room, away from the rest of the girls and near the window.

"What happened? I mean Yujin explained it to me, but...what happened to you?" Eunbin asked carefully, sitting down on the bench and patting the spot beside her.