3

Yeeun surprised herself by actually going to bed at a regular time that night. She felt well rested, it was the first Friday in a while that she hadn't spent at party.

She was still not pleased however, to have Elkie calling her at 10 in the morning, spamming her phone with texts and call requests. Sure, that was a time most people would be up and ready for the day, but Yeeun preferred to sleep away her Saturday mornings.

Finally giving in after the 8th notification, considering she was up already, Yeeun finally picked up her phone, accepting the call with a groan.

"What could you possibly want at this hour," She complained into the speaker.

"I figured it out, I know how we can find Seunghee," Came Elkie's very awake and excited voice.

"This again?" Yeeun asked with a smile.

"Yes, this again! Look I think something bad might have happened to her, and I think her boyfriend had something to do with it,"

Yeeun actually laughed this time. "What makes you think that,"

"I can't stop thinking about those texts, there are so many things wrong with them. Other than the fact that that's not how she texts, she also doesn't like her boyfriend and definitely wouldn't go on a vacation with him."

"Okay," Yeeun said slowly. "I guess that makes sense. What do you think we should do?"

"We need to track her phone," Elkie said confidently.

Yeeun scoffed. "What? Do you even know how to do that?"

"We can just use find my iPhone," Elkie explained. "All we have to do is call her sister and use the family sharing app,"

Yeeun bit her lip, thinking for a moment. "Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, what if we're wrong?"

"Think of it this way; best case scenario, we were just overreacting, nothing is wrong. Sure it's a little embarrassing, but it's fine. Worst case scenario, Seunghee is in a potentially dangerous situation, and she needs help,"

"...That's true,"

"Come pick me up, I'll text her sister,"

"Ay ay captain," Yeeun chewed her cheek, smiling to herself. Suddenly she wasn't as annoyed about being woken up, she didn't mind if it was Elkie.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

When Yeeun finally arrived, Elkie had already been standing in the frosty parking lot for around 15 minutes. Eunbin had sent her off with a cheeky grin and some more snide comments about the older woman, and Elkie didn't feel like going back in to be teased more.

Elkie shifted from foot to foot, breathing on her hands to warm them. She couldn't help but shiver as a cold gust of wind hit her bare legs. She had decided to wear something more revealing, if only to show she wasn't shy. It was just one more thing for Eunbin to tease her about, as if Elkie was changing for her.

"I'm not!" Elkie had insisted. "I just want to wear this,"

Eunbin held up her hands in fake surrender. "Hey, far be it for me to tell you not to utilize your best asset. Well, that and your ass,"