twenty

they hadn't even got 5 minutes down the road before taehyung began begging for something to throw up in, leaning forwards and repeatedly slapping namjoon's arm as the male desperately searched through the car's interior for something, anything, that taehyung could empty his stomach into.

"hurry! i— i'm gonna-"

"don't you fucking dare throw up in my damn car, tae" hoseok warns, looking at the boy through his rear view mirror with a warning scowl.

namjoon sighs, running a hand through his hair to get it out of his eyes, "you best pull over".

taehyung squirms in his seat, swallowing down the bile that he felt crawl up his throat. "please" he whimpers, watching with hope of making it as hoseok pulls into a small bay at the side of the road.

"go, go, go, go!" hoseok shouts as if they were in some sort of action movie, unbuckling his belt and rushing to drag taehyung out of his car before he ruins his leather seats.

the boy stumbles forward a few steps before  lurching over, hands on knees, and before namjoon can even make it out of the car, he is throwing up everything that he had poisoned his body with in the past few hours.

hoseok winces, placing a hand on taehyung's back as he breathes heavily, whining slightly at the burn at the back of his throat. "it's okay" he whispers, "is it all out?" he soothingly rubs small circles into the boy's back.

he hesitantly nods, wiping his mouth with his sweater sleeve before straightening his knees and turning around to be met with a concerned namjoon and a smiling hoseok.

"are you alright?" namjoon asks, noticing how taehyung's legs were shaking slightly.

"y-yeah, thanks" he confirms before turning to hoseok once again, "i can't go home like this, i cant".

the latter's brows furrow, he places a hand on taehyung's back and pushes him forward, "c'mon, let's sort it out in the car" he says, directing him back to the vehicle.

he climbs into the back on his own this time, earning a sigh of relief from both hoseok and namjoon as they make their way into the car, shutting the doors behind them.

"you feel better now, huh?" jungkook asks, giving the boy a warm smile as he buckles himself in.

"very" he grins.

hoseok shifts in his seat to face the others, namjoon mirroring his actions. "tae, you can come back to mine, if you want to" namjoon suggests.

"really? thank you, na-"

"what?" jin perks up, eyes darting from namjoon to taehyung with a pout. "what's this about?" he asks, oblivious to how jealous he sounds.

namjoon rolls his eyes, "he can't go home like that, jin" he explains, trying to reason with the protective male, "you can come too if you want" he adds, relishing in the way jin's face lights up with relief.

"yes!" he replies without a second thought.

"what about two more?" jungkook smiles, fluttering his eyes at namjoon in a way he knows he can't refuse. the maknae gets what the maknae wants.

the elder rolls his eyes, "fine. but only because of poor jimin" he clarifies.

"great, sleepover at namjoons. glad that's sorted" yoongi grins sarcastically, earning a scowl from namjoon.

"as long as none of you throw up on my carpets" he slumps back into his seat, blocking out the giggles from the others.