nine

(nsfw lol)

park jimin

"jungkook"

"jungkook~"

"jung-fucking-kook!"

"what?" he shouted back at me, finally peeling his eyes away from the television screen. "i'm bored." i huffed, crossing my arms and sticking my bottom lip out.

it was a cold and wet day. the rain had not stopped once, glazing over the concrete and soaking into the soil. it was dull, dark and gloomy and there was nothing to do. sujan and adalie had gone out to a friends house, leaving jungkook and i in the house alone.

"well i'm sorry but i don't know what you want to do, why don't you tell me" he gave me a soft smile from across the room, i rolled my eyes and sunk into the couch. "come on, don't be like that" he got up and walked towards me, his hands grabbed under my armpits and pulled me up so i was standing face to face with him. "i don't know, just.. something!" i mumbled, looking around the room for a clue.

"why don't you make something? or draw? colour?" he suggested. i frowned and walked away, heading into the kitchen before turning around and shouting "i'm not four!"

i looked around the large kitchen, eyeing every cupboard and wondering what it held. i had never properly looked at where everything was located, maybe it was time to get familiar with my new home. i opened the nearest cupboard,  which held glasses. they were gleaming, shining and sparkling in the light, looking expensive and incredibly delicate which made me shut the cupboard gently before i do any damage to them.

every cupboard was immaculate and orderly. glasses for alcohol in one, a variety of glasses for non-alcoholic drinks, a cupboard for bowls, plates, cooking stuff, baking stuff, plus other stuff that i had no idea what they were for. however, out of everything my favourite accessory was the refrigerator.

as i opened the big, double doors of the refrigerator i am welcomed to a wide array of food and drink. i hum as i eye up my choices, soon settling for some pineapple juice. i place the carton on the side and go grab a normal glass, pouring in the juice slowly, making sure not to spill it. "are you kidding me?" i sigh, as the juice only fills half the cup.

i looked in the refrigerator once more to see if there was any more, unfortunately for me, there wasn't. i slowly walk back into the living room, seeing jungkook sitting on the couch, eyes on the television. "um, jungkook. have you got any more pineapple juice?" i ask, my thumbs twiddling behind my back.

"uhh, yeh. we have lots of juice and stuff in the garage. i can go get it if you want?" he replies, looking up at me. "no, no! it's fine, i'll get it" i smile, skipping back into the kitchen happily.

i walk towards the door that links the garage to the house and open it slowly to reveal nothing but darkness. "great" i whisper, my hand touching the wall next to me, attempting to find a light switch. suddenly, the lights flicker on automatically and my hands quickly falls to my side. my eyes widen, not expecting the garage to be so large. i hesitantly walk forwards, my eyes glued to the series of cars before me. some shielded with a black protective cover and the rest looking glossy under the white garage lights. i rubbed my eyes, "wow" i choked out in awe.

as i try to ignore the ample of super cars, i look around for what i actually came in for. i see another refrigerator standing in the corner of the garage, smaller than the one in the kitchen but it sure was a decently sized one. i look inside, seeing stacks of different drinks, reminding me of a gas station. i grab the pineapple juice, then seeing some coconut rum. it's a rarity for me to drink, wasnt something i tend to do but at the current moment, it seemed too tempting.