eight

jeon jungkook

2:37am

my eyes flickered open as i heard a small whimper in my ear, i furrowed my eyebrows looking at jimin, he was virtually attached to me. his right thigh was resting on the lower part of my stomach and his arm on my chest. his head was next to mine, his hot breath painting my skin in warmth.

i sighed in relief at the fact he was asleep, i gently ran my hand through his soft hair earning a small moan as he nuzzled more into my chest. i chuckled before closing my eyes and drifting back to sleep.

3:52am
another whimper echoed through my ear, waking me up for the second time (or third if you count his nightmare, bless him). i felt the material of his shorts rub against my thigh, not just once, or twice, multiple times. i smirked, understanding the situation.

this poor little boy was having a wet dream.

i could feel his hard on rubbing against my leg, his hips grinding desperately. small whimpers and angelic moans left his slightly open mouth as he rutted against me. the whole site was quite captivating and so i didn't realise my already erect cock twitching, as if begging for me to touch it.

"j-jungkookie~"

my breath hitched, he was really dreaming about me? how cute. i moved my leg away a little, listening to his disappointed response, he immediately moved closer to me continuing his actions.

not gonna lie, this was turning me on a lot. however, i can't do anything to him whilst he's asleep, i can't try and help him out, i can't touch him inappropriately because it's wrong. one, i need consent. two, it'd be like fucking a dead person, no.

my bladder feeling full, i had to make the choice whether to go and empty it or stay here being jimin's pleasure toy. as much as i didn't want to, i got up, smirking as i heard his faint whine.

my bathroom trip was pretty quick, i felt guilty not long after getting up and i wanted to be next to him once again, i wanted to feel his warmth and smell his soothing, vanilla scent.

as i came out of my en-suite, i saw an awake jimin. he was sat up, his hair a fluffy mess, his cute little fists rubbing his eyes and last but not least his bulge was still going strong. i'm never saying that again.

"good morning jiminie" i smirked, hopping back into bed. he brought his hands down, an awkward smile plastered on his face, "m-mornin'" he mumbled, just loud enough that i could hear.

i effortlessly pulled him into my arms, his body relaxed as his head rolled back onto my chest. i smiled sweetly, how innocent he looks now, if only he knew what he was doing 5 minutes ago.

"so" i broke the silence, "what was your dream about" i held in my chuckle, feeling his body stiffen. his muscles no longer relaxed, his breathing stopped for a second, i could only imagine what his face looked like.

i ruffled his hair, bringing him back to his senses. he slightly coughed, sounding uncomfortable, "um" he began, barely audible.

"it's okay, you can tell me" my arms, that were snaked around him, tightened in a reassuring way. he sighed, looking down at his hands that were currently playing with my fingers- adorable.

"it 'bout someone, a boy" he answered awkwardly. "what was this boy doing?" i asked, his small hand wrapped around one of my fingers, i felt him start to relax and melt into my touch again. "he was fucking me" he replied, more bluntly than i expected him to be.

"oh, who was this lucky boy?" i tilted my head to the side, admiring his rosey chubby cheeks and his pouty lips. he finally tilted his head, facing me.

"it was y-you, jungkookie" he whispered, his bottom lip sticking out even more. oh how i'd love to feel his soft lips against mine again.

my eyes flickered back up to his eyes, after realising i was looking at his lips for too long. they were big and innocent.

"you don't think i'm weird, do you? you don't hate me?" he asked, a worried tone lingering in his voice. i brought one of my hands to his head and gently ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"of course i don't, it's not your fault." i smiled, his eyes stared up at me, blinking slowly from tiredness. "how did you know i had a dream?" he asked.

how should i tell him?

"well" i began, trying to hide the smirk forming on my face, "you basically humped my thigh and moaned in my ear, i, um, also heard you mention my name."

his mouth parted and his eyes stared at the wall, i could tell he was speechless. it reminded me of a cartoon, when a characters chin would hit the floor and there's eyes would pop out.

"i- im so sorry" a warm tint of red flushed his cheeks as he avoided eye contact with me. "listen, in all honesty, i thought it was somehow fucking adorable" i smiled as his eyes finally met mine.

"do you want help with your little problem though?" i jokingly asked, wiggling my eyebrows, resulting in a pathetic hit on my chest from a flustered jimin.

"n-no! it's fine. let's just go back to sleep!" he scrambled out of my arms, huffing as he laid down facing away from me. his flustered state was incredibly cute and so i couldn't help myself, cuddling up behind him and pulling his body against mine.

"you're adorable, jiminie. sweet dreams" i kissed his temple softly, my hand snaking up his shirt a little, fingers beginning to trace little stars on his stomach.

"nigh-nigh, kookie" he mumbled sweetly. i felt my heart ache, he was too precious for this world. i have now learnt that jimin can be a cute, soft baby when he's tired. (well even more than he usually is)

the room was once again still, the only movement to be found was our chests, when our lungs filled with air and then deflated. the sound of our breathing softened by the minute, our bodies relaxing against each others.

my fingers still lazily tracing little pictures onto his skin, the many stars, flowers and smiley faces i had drawn was uncountable by now. for the last time, i drew something new, slowly my thumb dragged against his skin lightly. i could see it perfectly in my mind, the cute little heart i had drawn on his hip.

-

hello! i'm very sorry for the slow update, i hope you all enjoy this chapter, however i'm quite unsure about it.

anyway, i hope you have a good day/night/morning! i will try to update quicker for you guys <33