seven

park jimin

"jimin, come here please" my father shouted from his office, a.k.a his second home. i immediately dropped my colouring pencil and got up, skipping towards his office.

"yes pa?" i asked innocently, slowly walking in. his fingers stopped dancing on his laptop key board and he looked up at me.

his eyes were black like coal, staring hard at me. the gloomy shadows around his eyes added depth to his pale face, indicating his lack of sleep.

"are you okay?"  i questioned nervously, my thumbs fumbling around each other.

he smirked, an evil, malicious smirk. "come closer, i miss you"

"w-what?" i whispered, my voice cracking a little.

"please, son." he showed his teeth, they were different, they looked.. sharp. devilish.

i felt as if my heart was going 400 beats per minute, my head was spinning and i was scared.

"no." i shook my head and took a step back.

his face changed, his lips falling into a indignant frown. "what did you say?"

"i said no!" i shouted, finding a sudden rush of  adrenaline burn through my body.

he jolted forward, not like a human, more like a hungry lion pouncing towards its prey.

it's prey being, me.

"please no!" i screamed, holding my hands in front of my face before he landed on me.

his face edging towards mine, unable to move away because of the floor beneath me.

his hot breath against my face, he took a dramatically, deep sniff

"you smell, delicious."

"no! get off me!" i shouted, my breath out of control and shaky. i realised it was just a dream.

i was safe, in my bed, alone.

i whimpered at the last fact, i didn't want to be alone.

i hugged myself, trying to recall the harrowing, macabre nightmare.

my pa was a nice man, he definitely would not eat me! how gruesome.

a small smile flickered on my lips, before shaking my head. my thoughts disappearing.

i need jungkook.

i quietly jumped out of my huge bed and made my way to the hallway. it was quite dark and scary so i decided to run to jungkook's room..

just in case.

i slowly opened his door, revealing the handsome, sleeping beauty. his feather filled duvet keeping him warm and cosy as his peaceful, slow breaths leave his parted lips.

i smiled, admiring his masculine, yet angelic features. i walk to the end of the bed, carefully crawling up and getting under the snug covers.

i snuggled up to the sleeping bunny, my small hand soothingly running through his fluffy, black hair.

i hear a little, muffled groan. oops.

"jiminie?" he whispered, lazily rolling over so he was facing me.

i cheekily smiled, "can i sleep here tonight, please?" i asked.

"what's up?" he replied, a slight worried look painted on his face.

"jus' a nightmare" i pout.

he chuckled quietly, wrapping his arms around me and making me a little spoon, "don't worry, i'll protect you. you're safe with me". i happily wiggled into his embrace, feeling my butt touch his area.

"hey, don't do that again unless you want something to happen." he threatened, in a way it made me want to do it again, but he's sleepy, so i won't be a brat.

"sorry~" i sang, feeling him chuckle. his hot breath hitting the back of my neck, shooting goosebumps down my body.

"k-kookie?" i whispered, he hummed in response, "can i have kiss?" my voice barely audible but i know he understood.

"of course, where would you like it?" his fingers delicately tracing shapes on my waist. "um, here?" i pointed to my plump lips innocently.

"you sure?" he asked, i nodded in response laying on my back and staring into his eyes, despite the lack of light in the room his eyes still twinkled and locked with mine.

he smiled, leaning over me. his elbow held him up as his hand continued the ticklish but calming motions on my waist.

my hands immediately made their way up to each side of his gorgeous face, secretly pulling him in quicker showing my desperation for him.

finally, his soft lips met mine. i instantly melted, his lips controlling mine as we kiss in perfect sync. butterfly city erupted in my stomach, perhaps having some sort of celebration. fireworks included.

he began to pull away but i retracted, wanting more of him.

he happily accepted, my excitement got the best of me and my hips slightly bucked upwards. he smiled against the kiss as i felt his hand grip onto my hip, pushing me down again making a slight whimpered moan leave my mouth.

once again, he withdrew, this time i let him. "okay, time for you to get some rest."

he softly pinched my cheek like a loving granny would do to her grandchild. i swatted his hand away as i giggled.

we got back into our original position, little and big spoon.

"goodnight kookie~"

"goodnight chim" he laid one last kiss to my cheek as i closed my eyes and imagined the passionate, stupefying kiss again.

i couldn't stop smiling.

_

hello, back again.
hope you enjoyed this cute lil chapter <33