two

jeon jungkook

my eyes slowly opened as the mornings sun gazed in through the window, i looked down to see jimin peacefully sleeping. his head resting on my chest and his arm gripping onto me.

i smiled at the sight. i have got to admit, he is pretty cute.

when i first found about adalie and jimin i wasn't too happy about it, i thought it'd just be an annoying step brother and a step mum who's moans would keep me up every night.. but now i'm seeing a different light.

last nights game of truth and dare was probably the best, just us two getting to know each other.

i could definitely tell he was still his momma's boy. he didn't act exactly like an independent adult, more like a cute toddler.

my hand gently ran through his soft hair, his grip tightened onto me as he let out a slight moan. i couldn't help but smile.
we literally met each other yesterday but it doesn't feel like that.

i felt jimins weight leave my chest which made me pout a little, he looked at me and smiled although i could see he was embarrassed.

"good morning, beautiful." i said, getting up and walking to my bathroom.

"are you crazy? i look awful in the morning." he giggled, rubbing his eyes slowly whilst sitting on my bed crossed legged.

"oh shut up, i think you look adorable." i said, drying my face with a towel after splashing water on it.

"do you think my mom and your dad has sex?"

my eyes went wide and then i let out a slight laugh, "why would you want to know that?"

"i don't know, maybe that's a sign?" jimin jumped off the bed and wrapped his arms around himself. "it's cold."

"here, put this on." i said, grabbing one of my hoodies and throwing it to him.

"and what do you mean a sign?" i asked whilst watching him pull it over his head.

"um, like.. if they have sex then its more likely we will move in?"

"good theory." i chuckled, patting his shoulder and walking out the room.

he followed me into the kitchen, where we saw adalie and my father making breakfast together, singing and dancing to music.

i'd never seen him look so happy.

i smiled and walked towards the speaker, turning it down so they acknowledged that jimin and i were in the room.

"oh hey boys, good sleep?" my dad asked us both.

"uh yeh, i guess." i shrugged.

i looked at adalie who was smiling sweetly at me, so that's where jimin gets his chubby cheeks from.

"by the way jimin, i apologise. i wasn't planning on staying over, it's just.." she looked over at my dad who instantly winked at her, "...wine basically."

i looked at jimin who's eyes were wide, it took him a few seconds to peel his eyes off the loved up couple.

"uh, lets leave them to it." i said quickly, pulling jimin with me.