Part 1

You were in the car on the way to work, you worked for a billionaire businessman called Tom Holland. Tom always made you a little nervous because you'd had a crush on him for the longest time, sometimes it's almost like he did too but he never made it clear enough to tell for sure.

'Morning.' You said walking into his office. He looked up from his newspaper and then back down at it not saying a word.
'Someone's in a great mood today.' You said smirking at him knowing that you've just really pissed him off.
He put his paper down quickly and jumped from his chair walking towards you pushing you gently against the wall, body's almost touching.
'What did you say y/n?' He said looking deep into your eyes. Normally if he had done this to you it would have made you nervous but for some reason you felt a confidence you've never felt before.
' I said Tom-' that was enough to push him over the edge, he hated being called Tom and he made it very clear over the last year and a half that you'd been working for him. When talking to Tom you have to call him either mr Holland or sir.
He gently grabbed your throat forcing your head to be ripped up towards his to meet his eyes again. He leant down to your ear and whispered.
'say it again I dare you.'
Out of no where your confidence faded and your breathing quickened. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was so glad that he was, he'd been wanting to do this to you since the day you'd met.
'use your words princess.' That was enough to tip you over the edge. You let out a shakey response.
'Umm nothing.'
'Nothing what?' He barked back.
'N-nothing Sir.' He slowly backed off and went back to reading his paper. You quickly walked out the room and back to your office.

a couple hours later Laura the receptionist walks into your office.
'Miss y/n Mr Holland would like you to be in a meeting now.' She said then walked out as you started to follow her to the meeting room.
you walked in and sat on the chair next to Tom, a couple men started talking about the new golf course when you saw a flaw in the plan.
' But sir there's no competition, there's a golf course less than 5 miles away from where ours is being built, it's cheaper and has a better reputation than this newly built expensive one. Without having anything extra like a spa swimming pool crazy golf or restaurant were the same as them but more expensive so no body will come to ours because why would you choose a more expensive option?' you said with confidence. The men looked at you and then Tom trying desperately to hide their anger because they know that your right but won't admit it.
' makes sense, we'll have another meeting next week, and I excpect new features to be added to the golf course or we will have y/n here plan it. Now please leave.' The men got up and left and as you got up Tom rushed over to the door locking it and smirking at you as he walked over to you where you'd just sat back down.
'How come in here you've got so much confidence but when your alone with me you can't find your words?' You looked down and shrugged.
'I don't like to be ignored' he said with an anger that you hadn't seen before. It wasn't like actual anger it was more like he needed you and just wanted you to admit he makes you nervous.
' I um well I don't know.' You said still looking at the floor. He walked towards you and sat in the chair opposite lifting your chin to look at you.
'Meet me at my office after work, ok I have something I need you to help me with.' You looked at him and nodded and got up from your seat and walked back to your office smiling. What did he need help with? And why did he need YOUR help?

HI SO I KNOW THIS ISNT VERY LONG, ITS MY FIRST ONE SO TELL ME IF YOUR LIKING IT AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS. REST OF THE PARTS WILL BE LONGER DONT WORRY.