Prince Tom SMUT

Pairing(s) → Prince!Tom x Princess!Reader

Warnings → Alcohol, Strong Language, NSFW - Mature Content, Unprotected Sex - M x F

Word Count → 4.2k

"Please don't let me fall, Harry."
"Now, wouldn't that just be a scandal," he breathily whispered back to you.

Within the church played some variation of Hallelujah, everyone's eyes on you and you only. The only two people with their backs turned to you were Sam and Tom, both standing at the front of the alter. Only Sam was off to the side, and Tom was just a foot or two away from the Archbishop.

No one spoke, not daring break the silence. As you began down the long row, many curtsied as you passed. Squinting a bit, you could see Queen Nicola and King Dominic at the front. In her eyes were tears, the King looking almost feverish in the face. His posture was slouched, his skin sallow and blotchy.

Harry looked around, and then motioned silently for you to look up. At the balcony overlooking the church stood Anne, she wasn't allowed to the actual ceremony so she had come concealed and incognito. With a ready smile, she waved at you and mouthed something that looked a lot like 'may God bless you.'
As you neared your empty place at the alter, Harry gave a squeeze. Your heart began to thud increasingly faster, stomach flipping at the thought of all of this. A small noise escaped your mouth, something of a sigh and a nervous gasp all at once. Luckily, no one but Harry had heard it.

"You've made it this far. It'd be a shame if you choked here," he said to you. "Breathe—it'll be over before you know it."

Without thinking, you realized you had been looking at him and now you were being released from his grip. With clammy hands, you reached for him one last time and he brought your hand into both of his. Looking at you solely, he nodded a moment and let go.

One of your bridesmaids came up to take the flowers from you other hand, stepping back from you. With a step forward, you were at his left. The clad red uniform was snug, a high collar with golden accents and white trousers. You looked down and realized he had removed all of his rings, all except his signet ring.

Looking forward, you felt him steal a quick glance at you. The organ had ceased playing, and there was no more choir. Everyone was absolutely quiet.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here together in the sight of God to witness and join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony."

Before you were several members of the church, each of them stone-faced and holding hard expressions. You shifted in your spot, taking in a deep breath and exhaling. You could hear his shallow breaths, trying to remember a time you'd ever seen Tom quite this anxiety ridden.

You had never.

He began to speak about God and the church, your pulse had been racing so fast that you seemed to catch very few of his words. He was reading from a book that looked something like a bible, dressed in uniform with grey hair. You stifled out another breath, hands shaking terribly.

"Thomas, will thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife. To live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony. Will thou love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health so long as you both shall live."

You could have sworn you felt your heart stop. The thumping in your ears halted. You looked to his feet from where you stood beside him, seeing his own shaky hands. Quietly looking up, you noticed that he as well had been looking at you. This was the first time you'd made eye contact, his pupils dilating and his shoulders relaxing.

"I will."
Two words. Two words heavy enough to shake the Earth. Swallowing, you faced front again. It was almost impossible for you to slow your breathing, a lump forming in your throat.