best friends with benefits - smut

Tom and y/n had been best friends for years, but they both secretly liked eachother. There other friend Harrison knew that they liked eachother and would tease them for it all the time but they'd never actually believe he was telling the truth.

Harrison Tom and y/n were all laying on y/n's bed watching cherry. Y/n was cuddling into Tom with her head on his chest and his arms around his stomach. He was playing with here hair while Harrison was sitting at the end of the bed on his front watching the tv.

THAT scene came on ( if you don't know what I mean then Um sucks to be you ) Tom just looks at y/n while she stares at him topless on the screen before and the toilet scene. She feels her face warming up and blush taking over her cheeks. Harrison looks at y/n
' what's up with you two you both look like tomato's'
'nothings wrong haz leave us alone'
' exactly what she said'
Harrison nods unconvinced and turns back to watching the film.

The film finishes and Harrison leaves to go get some food. Y/n sits up and grabs her phone before laying back down on toms chest. Y/n gets a message from her ex and rolls her eyes.
'What the attitude for missy?' Tom asks
'I haven't got an attitude Tom. Just stop being nosey'
Tom grabs her neck lightly and turns her to face him.
'Excuse me, who do you think your talking to?' He says with a sudden over powering of confidence.
' I I I um-' y/n stutters trying to keep her breathing steady.
'Lost your words already darling? How sweet.' Suddenly haz walks into the room and y/n and Tom go back to laying how they were before.
'Y/n should we watch your new film?' Haz asks
' um I dunno if I really want to watch it with you two.'
' why love? You embarrassed about having sex in front of us?' Tom pushes
' no I um yeah I guess it's just a bit weird you know.'
' no it's not we're watching it now' Tom says
Haz grabs the remote and puts it on

You've all been watching the film for 30 minutes and then your sex scene comes on. Tom turns the volume up as you start to moan loudly, your tied up and the actor is eating ice cream off of your stomach down to your heat. You hide yourself in toms chest and groan.
' please just turn it off Tom.'
' since you asked so nicely' Tom chuckles turning it off.
' I've got to go now. Mums just called.' Haz says
' ok see you later Haz.'

Once Haz leaves the room, Tom lifts y/n up so she's straddling him.
' you know you look hot when someone's eating ice cream off you, what do you say we try it again?'
' really?'
' yeah you go get it and I'll get my ties ready.'
Y/n runs down stairs and grabs the ice cream she comes back up and strips and lays on the bed, Tom ties her hands up and blindfolds her.
' but Tom I want to see you.' She whines
' nu uh baby girl tonight's all about you'

And let me tell you it was definitely a fun night

SO IK I DIDNT REALLY DO A LOT OF SMUT BUT I NEED IDEAS AND GIVE ME LIKE DETAILED IDEAS SO I CAN MAKE IT GOOD FOR YOU
- HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT