teacher tom

tom was having a rather good day, class was interesting, he managed to talk to you a bit beforehand too, which was always a plus. but as soon as he stepped out of his class afterwards and noticed you standing there with a typical looking frat boy...he couldn't stop his mood from turning sour. it was obvious what he wanted from you.
now tom trusted you, and he knew you would never do anything. but this idiot––
"oh come on," his green eyes were looking you up and down as if that would make you want to say yes.
"i can't––" you said, suddenly a little nervous because that wasn't the best way to say no since you couldn't exactly explain.
he crossed his arms, a smile still on his face. "oh yeah? why can't you? you got a boyfriend?"
"...no?" you winced slightly as your answer came out more like a question.
"well it sounds like whoever it might be, needs to step up their game and clarify cause i can't imagine what fool wouldn't make it clear that they wanted you. so in the meantime," he stepped closer, "how about we––"
"y/n." tom's voice was sharp and you turned around, eyes wide, not having noticed him. "i just realized there's something i need to go over with you, do you have a moment? it's urgent."
you looked at him thankfully and smiled awkwardly at the boy who clearly wasn't taking a hint. "sorry." you walked off before he could protest, sighing when you got out of earshot. "thank you so much."
you made it into his office and turned, surprised when you heard the door lock. "what––"
tom surged forward and captured your lips with his, his hands squeezing your waist and walking you backwards. he rolled his chair out of the way without disconnecting your lips and brought a hand down to squeeze your ass, making you moan.
he pulled away after a good while and looked into your eyes, he was panting, lips parted as he stared at you with pure hunger and purpose.
you looked up at him and tilted your head, your arms coming up to wrap around his neck. "you know you have nothing to worry about, right? i'm yours."
he licked his lips. "damn straight." he turned you around and pulled your leggings down, too needy to take them off all the way. he was happy to see that you were already wet and swiped his member through your folds, rubbing his precum up and down his length before sliding into you in one go.
you both moaned as he slowly started thrusting into you deeply. your eyes were fluttering shut, unable to stay open for long, your mouth hung open at how good he felt.
"wish he could be here." he grunted suddenly in the quiet room.
"fuck––" you gripped the table struggling to stay up with how hard and how good he was fucking you. "who?" you asked, already losing focus.
"that dumbass who couldn't take a hint." he smacked your ass and moaned as you clenched around him. "wish he could see just how good i fuck you, how clear it is that you're mine." he grabbed both your hips, speeding up. "how well you take my cock." his eyes were transfixed on the way he was spreading you open. "that pussy's so perfect for me, isn't it?"
you nodded pathetically, barely able to speak, too overwhelmed by the pleasure. "s'all for you tommy, only you."
"that's right. good girl. my good fucking girl." he cooed, reaching a hand around to rub at your clit, his hips desperately pounding into you, almost animalistic. soon enough you both reached your peak, your legs shaking as you gasped and convulsed around him, his fingers digging into your skin as he came inside you.
after a few more thrusts just for good measure, he pulled out and grabbed his chair, sitting down and biting his lip as he watched you.
slowly but surely you stood up straight and turned around, squeezing your trembling thighs together as you looked at him, your eyes barely open as he stroked himself, his legs wide open.
"god, you have no idea how bad i want you to sit on my cock."
you'd never undressed faster in your life.