Part 3

Comment any ideas you have for the story, and I'll try to post once a day. Sorry for being so late with this one.

You were now on your way home after Tom teasing you with the vibrator the whole time you were out. Tom was letting you stay at his for a couple of nights because 'your house was being painted' or something like that you'd completely forgotten what excuse it was that you came up with but you didn't really care at the moment.

The whole rude home Tom kept his hand on your thigh making sure you knew that he owned you.

As you walked in the front door he shut it behind you and pushed you up against the wall.
Tom- so my naughty little girl are we done with being a slut now or do I need to fuck it out of you.
You couldn't say anything so you just stood there staring into his fiery eyes.
Tom- words, use your words darling.
Y/n- I think so daddy
As soon as he heard the nickname he picked you up and carried you to his bedroom. He sat on the bed and stood you infront of him.
Tom- strip
He stared at you intently. Normally you like to be the dominant one during sex but you'd definitely never been with a Dom like Tom. You removed your clothes quickly and then looked back at Tom whos bulge was growing bigger by the second.
Tom- lie down on your stomach ass up.
You did as he said, you could hear him removing his clothes behind you and just as you went to say something you felt his tongue on your clit
y/n ughh tommm
You moaned at his touch. But he quickly stopped and slammed into you from behind smacking your ass as he spead up. You were a moaning mess.
Tom- I'm sorry what do you say you little slut.
Y/n- I'm sorrrrry daddy
Was all you could get out before screaming in satisfaction you've never felt so good. Out of nowhere he moaned loudly and he cummed inside of you. The feeling of him exploding in you pushed you over the edge and you finished seconds after him.

Tom pulled out and pulled you to lie on his chest as he rubbed your ass lightly where he had been spanking you.
Tom- so now my little slut, are you daddy's slut or are you for the whole world?
y/n - daddy's slut, I'm all yours daddy
Tom- damn rught you are

Tom and you then watched films all night before falling asleep. Despite his dominance during sex, as soon as he was done his dirty talk he went all fluffy and made sure you were comfy and kept kissing your head while playing with your hair telling you how much he loved you and you meant to him.