suprise - SMUT

"Honey I'm home!" Tom chimed as soon as he entered through the front door of your apartment and was met with a suspicious silence. He went to search in the living room but you weren't there either "Y/N where are you, love?" he calls out.

"In the bedroom!" he heard your voice and quickly headed upstairs excited to meet you after two tiring months of press tour for his latest film. He twisted the knob and opened the bedroom door smiling.

"What are you - woah jesus!" his jaw dropped seeing you splayed on the bed with your legs crossed in a flimsy bralette and a short plaid skirt which barely came down your thighs. The thing that caught his eyes the most were the white thigh high socks which stretched over your calves and thighs, stopping just under your skirt. It took him a whole moment to process the whole thing before speaking again "okay wasn't expecting this" he chuckles lightly, closing the door behind him and standing near the edge of the bed.

"Don't you like it babe?" your voice sweet laced with honey and a mischievous glimmer in your eyes as you uncrossed your legs, spreading them apart to give him a nice view of your bare pussy glistening with arousal making him groan at the sight.

"I-I didn't say that, just a little surprised" he stutters with a hoarse voice, eyes darkening with lust.

"Was it a good surprise though?" you ask biting your bottom lip as you lift your leg and rub your sock clad foot on his crotch.

"Fuck darling, what's on your mind huh?" Tom lets out a low growl feeling himself grow harder under your touch as he runs a hand up and down your calf feeling the soft fabric. You finally sit up on your knees and look at him with doe eyes.

"I just missed you Tommy" you purred toying with the loops of his jeans.

"I missed you too babe" he smiles one hand reaching out to cup your face on the side as he brushes his thumb on your cheekbone lovingly. Something about the way you have dressed up, especially the thigh high socks looked so innocent as well as arousing that it was driving him crazy. Your hands go around his neck and pull him down to capture his lips feverishly. Meanwhile his hands go to your back unhooking your bralette as you slid the straps off your arms and throw it away.

"Turn around on your hands and knees," he instructed, whispering into your ears darkly making you shudder. You were quick to follow, getting on your fours arching your back to him. He flips your skirt up and admires the view of your plump ass and the top of your thighs spilling out of the elastic band of the socks.

"You're such a tease, you know that? Wearing these socks acting all innocent" his voice husky as he grabs a handful of your soft mounds, one hand traveling down to find your clit and rubs it in languid motions.

"Only for you Tommy" you giggle, wiggling your butt against his bulge.

"Always so needy, innit?" he chuckles deeply as he lightly smacks your ass, dragging out desperate whimpers from you.

"What do you want babygirl?" he croons still rubbing your clit lazily.

"Want you to fuck me" you tell him with a sultry tone as he retracts his hand and sucks his fingers clean while you let out a whine in protest.

"Don't worry sweetheart gonna take good care of you" he smirks slowly unbuttoning his jeans.